Chapter 19

The Diary

Chapter 19

     ~

              I woke up and received a text. I went to find my phone and saw the message I got. “Hey babe, get dressed were going out” “Um ok. Were are we going?” “Somewhere get dressed” “Ok. Ok”

I got up and begun searching for something that I was now going to wear. I just went with something casual but nice. As I begun to do some eyeliner I remembered last night. The kiss. Niall. I never thought that I would ever kiss him.

It was nice not bad. It went from a kiss to a make out session I'll tell you that. I remembered how he held me. Hands on my waist and then running on my stomach, check, hair everywhere. I was now done and got out the door to find Niall a few metres away from the door

He smiled at me and I returned one as well. “So where are we going?: I questioned him. “Oh, out you know” he leaned in and gave me a kiss. I just stood there surprised. What was that?

“Um.. Ok..” “What?” “You kissed me” “Yeah so.” he said like it was no big deal. “You took me by surprise” he didn’t replay, just gave me a smile. “So um last night” he said hesitated. “Last night .. yeah”

“It was..um..pleasurable” “Yeah” “So you liked it?” “Yeah I think so” I said. I had to ask that to myself. Did I enjoy last night? I didn't think it. But by every second I thought about it, I was liking it. No I was loving it.

We were now walking and got at the place. “So is this a date?” “Yeah lets say it is” he said as he smiled at me. After sometime Niall gave me a kiss. It was a bit hard to deal with. Every now and then you get kissed. But I liked it.

We headed back and Niall got me to the door. “So um... That was nice” “Yeah it was” “We should do it often” “Yeah” “See you later?” “Yeah” I went to open my door when Niall spoke.

“Hannah” “Yeah” as I turned around and my back was hitting the door. Niall's lips went on to mine and we begun to kiss slowly. The feeling was... well passion. It was one of those kisses. Soft but with passion.

I slowly backed away when I begun to feel the kiss get heated. I smiled at him and entered inside closing the door slowly. I went up stairs taking in the moment. I heard my phone and saw that I had a message.

“You can't leave me like that babe. Can't leave a guy wanting more” “Well I guess I did” I laughed that what I actually did and about how he is. Memories of today was awesome.

Some of the kisses that we shared. I never got to that feeling. Catches me of guard and then smashing his lips to mine. After all that thinking a question popped in my head.

“Are we together now?”

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now walking in the town. The small yellow lights that lit up the streets of the town square. No one was out. Not a single body walking. Just the small breeze walking in the air.

I turned around the corner to be greeted by a dark alley way. I made my way inside it walking normally. People wouldn't dare enter in this alley way. I continued walking and turned around a few more corners until I was meet by a door.

I saw someone out side and and when I got nearer I showed them my tattoo. They opened the door for me and I entered. I hated being hear. But I had to be hear or else. I never wanted this.

I sat down behind the big table that was in the centre of the room. Some of the others entered and then the 'Man' came in. He begun to talk and say the big stuff and what.

When it was all over he called me out. “Yes, sir” I said as I made my way next to him. Truthfully I was a bit scared getting called out by him wasn't a very good sign. He usually did this to talk sense in the guy are even worse, punish him. So I had to be scared.

“Niall, what's bothering you?” “Nothing sir” “Really, your gonna tell me that. Niall I've known you.” after some time of silence he placed his hands together. “There's someone isn't there?” he questioned me. “Tell me Niall. Someone entered your life and.. you've fallen in love”

I took a deep breath. How does he sees right threw everybody. “Tell me Niall” “Yes, maybe” “Well.... you know the.... well... not rules but rather say consequences” “Yes I know” “Good, you're a good one. But you know what will happen.”

“I know” “If I were you I'll stay away, you never know when blood could be spilled” My eyes opened at the sudden statement. No. I will never let them do it. “Or... could be... well an other act of desire”

All these possibilities as consequences, I rather die than see the Hannah threw that. And I know what he's capable of. He could do everything he wants, and all of those things could be horrifying.

“There are a lot of things I could do Niall, I'm sure you know” “If I were you, I'd better leave” “What leave?” “Yes you don't want those consequences do you?” “No” “Then.. if you have a mind I think you know what's best” he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

He left shortly after me included. I got out and begun to walk back to town. What am I going to do. I'm not gonna leave Hannah, but he has all that power. He could do so many things.

But one thing I did know, is that I had to have more time with Hannah. Be with Hannah. Treasure each moment.         

Hey everybody, Thanks for the reads and wow Niall whats that all about at the end. the story is getting Dark :D ahaha lol but anyways thanks for all that who voted and read :) next chapter would be for 2000 for the whole story and may be 6 comments the chapter :) Thanks and Love u 

~ Awesome cc