Chapter 14

The Diary 

Chapter 14

          ~

                   I woke up stretching and rubbing my eyes. As I was sitting down on my bed all the memories from last night came on my mind. I smiled at myself remembering Niall worry about me.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and put my hair up. It's so hot today. I turned on the lights and went to the sink, placing my hands under the water.

As I rubbed my eyes and opened them again, I looked in the mirror and noticed the top I was wearing. I haven't seen this top in my life. I saw how big it was on me and then I remembered.

Niall gave me his top and for what I was seeing in the mirror I haven't changed yet. It was comfortable though. I kinda liked the feeling me being in Niall's shirt. I got out and went down stairs to get something to eat.

I sat on the couch watching some T.V and after a while I texted the group. I wanted to go out today. I wanted to go to the skate park. Everybody replied in a few minutes and it was settled.

Only a few hours more, to begun changing. I went back to the kitchen to place the bowl of cereal in the sink and went to my room. I got out on the balcony looking down the street.

I heard my phone ring and I saw I had a new message. I opened the message and it said “Nice shirt babe, your hot in it”. Uh what a nice surprise. “Stop doing this, your getting on my nerves.“Your hot when your angry” “Niall seriously if you keep doing this the next time I'll meet you I'm gonna hit you” “Look how angry your getting, here let me send you a pic”

I received an attachment and I opened it. It was me sitting on the balcony's white metal chair looking annoyed and irritated about Niall's texts. Wait the picture is directly taken in front of me.

I looked up and saw Niall in his balcony. Uh. “You really need to stop doing this.” Well I guess the cute, worried Niall is out of the picture, wish I had to meet with that not this side of Niall.

“I rather not, I like teasing you” “Well it's annoying, like you are so just stop” “I really like your sense of clothing.” The shirt, I forgot. “Stop it” Is all I said and went back inside trying not to think how I could rip his head of.

I looked at the time and saw that I had to get ready. I wore some casual clothes and got my Penny Board and went out, heading to the skate park. I saw that Connor was there so I headed to his side.

“Hey” “He, Han”. We continued talking and after a while all the group came. I was skating now all by my self doing some tricks until someone decided to come next to me.

“Nice skills” “Thanks, do you have any” “Yeah but mine are on the bike” “yeah show me” as I went to look to the person my smile disappeared. “What are you doing here?” “The others invited me”

Ok then. I went back to the others not wanting to spend an other minute with Niall. I saw as he rode his BMX bike and do tricks. I seriously don't like him, all that stuff I said vanished.