Chapter 43

~Hey guys to small a/n sorry for the long wait. ok so this chapter... this chapter will have a lot of content you may say like triggering stuff. it's an good chapter to read though so if you miss it you don't know maybe be what will happen to the story. For those readers that don't like depression sorta stuff don't read guys but's you could miss some of the story but it's up to you guys don't worry. Thanks for all of those guys who stayed and are enjoying the story. Thank you some much. Please Like vote and comment and add it so you know when I update. My birthday is coming up :) and happy holidays for all of those who are having them. Thx for everything and comment what series you guys like I wanna know. I wanna see your thoughts on this chapter to hah you know and thx for all of those who comment, really appreciate this. it was suppose to be a short note. haha um yeah my friend dreamer319 have been waiting for this for so long so hah here you go. what else umm Niall could have a gust appearance in this I dunno maybe, soo i will leave you to it. btw thanks for those who read this.  Love you ~ AwesomeCC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 43

The Diary

~

Nyctophilia. Love of darkness or night. Finding relaxation or comfort in darkness.

Surrounded by it, and not a sound. The feeling you get when you dive in the deeps of the ocean and stay for a while. The sound or the laughter of your friends is in a different dimension. Underwater is a different portal that you and yourself just entered. A small smile spread across my lips.

Stillness. Just you. Feeling numb and finally relaxed. Mind just totally erased and finally, I'm feeling peaceful. The breath is leaving my lungs but I am still just fine and no burning in my chest. When you open your eyes and the crystal waters, a blue colour, but in this case just black. Take away the sun, the laughter, the water that surrounds your body and instead just alone in the dark.

But when your actually found your destination, your paradise, that isn't just right is it. Reality just wants you back. So it sucks you right up. Your friends pull you from your dive with great force so you would die under the deeps, but what if you finally found your paradise and maybe that was it? The yank they give you and the deep breath you take when the atmosphere changes and you take that beloved oxygen.

And just like that you're in reality again.

"Hannah. Hannah wake up" a small groan escapes my lips and I don't know what happened. I take a deep breath and I launch forward, taking more serious and deep breaths. "Hey, hey it's ok" I feel like I'm having a panic attack, well I imagine it that how you feel when it's starts.

I feel a worm hand pressing slightly on my shoulder. I look at the beholder and see it was only Imogen. My breathing got normal again. "You ok in there?" she questions me with concern written across her face. I just keep looking, processing. The atmosphere is different. Outside it give a grey colour, darkening everything and with the day like this everything seems dull. My gaze moves around the room and finally land on my knees. Realization just struck me on what happened.

"Hannah" she slowly whispers as if she would wake someone up. See even the day controls your actions. No sound just the grey lighting. Sun under the clouds with no shine, exactly like on what's happing. "Are they ok." I whisper to her back.

The bed slightly shifts under us, as Imogen sits next to me. "Yeah, you blacked out. There're ok though, just some bruises here and there." She replied. Silence took over again. "Hannah" I looked up at her. I saw the look on her face.