Chapter 1

The Diary 

Chapter 1 

      ~

Dear Diary,

                   Today is the first day of college. I'm exited. I finally begun studying what I like. I can't wait walking down the halls with Lana. We would laugh at the things we see and experienced in classes or what happened in the weekend. At lunch we will make plans for Friday night and talk about fashion or even maybe boys on campus. Talk to you in a few got to go.

                                                                                                                                  Bye §~ Hannah

            I could listen the honk of Lana's BMW blasting through the whole street and neighbourhood and after a few minutes my phoned ringed. I smiled at my self for her actions.

I got what I needed for the day and headed at the door. “Hey first day of school” “Yeah its going to be great” I said while I listened what was she playing in her car.

We arrived at school and parked the car. We opened the door and stepped out. We closed the doors while Lana locked it with a simple press of a button.

We placed our Ray BANS ™ on and looked around campus. We wore our tribal print back packs and started walking. Campus was big and was actually pretty nice. We entered the halls and headed to the billboard to find our names to see with class were in.

Finally Lana found my name and thank god were in the same class. The only thing that is sad is that not all of the classes she's with me. It was already second break but when its the first week of school the time flys.

We were now in the field sitting cross legged on the grass under the tree talking about random stuff. After some time I saw Lana was starring at something. I looked at the right side and saw a guy looking at me. He was glaring at me. It felt strange almost creepy. “Wow that guy hasn't stop staring at you” “Really?” “Yeah” 

Hello everyone thanks for reading :) if you like comment :) <3