Chapter 18

The Diary

Chapter 18

       ~

Niall's P.O.V

          What have I just done?. Well first I have to go talk to Lana. I made my way back to camp and went to find Lana in one of the tents. She's the reason for this all. She's the reason that I lost Hannah.

I opened the tent and saw her there doing something. “Hey” “Hey” “Listen we need to talk” “Um.. Ok” she said as she made her way towards me and then slowly placing her hand on my shoulder gliding it up and down.

It wasn't like how Hannah did it. Lana did it in a seduce way. “No” I said not wanting to be with her. “Why what happened? Why are you acting like this?” “Because of you I lost Hannah”

“So” she said as if nothing had happened. “Come on, Babe” “No I don't like you” I said saying the truth. “Can't you see you hurt your best friend and I hurt her because of you” I said

“This is all your fault” “Niall please” “No I don't want to talk to you any more. My only chance with a girl that I actually like, you had to come and ruin everything for me.” I said now with ever sentence my voice getting a bit higher.

“Niall” “No, just.. just leave me alone” I said to her seeing a small tear escape and run down her check. I went out the tent with these emotions. I had to find Hannah. That came to mind.

I had to find her and explain everything to her. I was finally begun to love someone. Yes Love. I know a guy like me. But yes it was happening and I couldn't stop it. And now, getting to see what happened I realised it.

“Hannah” I called out next to camp, but I didn't get an answer. My mind begun to race to things but I knew she wouldn't answer because she didn't want to see my face. Believe me if I was in Hannah's place I would have done the same.

But that's me I guess, always have to screw things up. She better of have some one that really loves her. I continued walking and looking at the ground or maybe lift my head up and search behind a tree, maybe I could find her sitting down.

But for now I didn't. I continued walking and I saw some shadows that was given out but the fire that we had on. It was a nice scene, the fire given out reddish to yellowish colour.

I looked up, to see to whom these shadows belong too and when I did I regretted it. My whole world come falling down and crashing to pieces. I couldn't believe what I saw. And that's when I realised that I had lost my world. I had lost her.

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weekend was finally over and now we were currently sitting in Zack's car, making our way back home. We arrived in our neighbourhood and me and Niall got out.

I said bye to everybody and thanked Zack. I didn't talk to Niall I just walked straight to my door. I felt a hand grab my wrist and I turned around. “Hey, listen...we..we need to talk” “Yes we should, and about talking let me go first”. I said looking at him. He slowly nodded his head giving me the indication that I was going to talk first.