Chapter 42

The Diary

Chapter 42

~

     "Ashton NO!" I screamed my hand stretching in front of me, hoping to just touch the two bodies and maybe just maybe – in my dreams- I would rip them apart , but like always, it wasn't accomplished.

Tears were streaming down my face, Imgoen trying to pull me back. But how could I just stand there and watch. Like always nothing lasts good enough for me. It's hard to answer the question "What's wrong?" when nothings right.

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A Few Hours Before.

Me and Ashton are currently sitting in his van making our way to Luke's house. He texted Ashton telling him to come there cause the whole gang is going to hang out there.

Ashton was constantly looking towards me, sending me a smile. Are we gonna end up together? I don't know. I shiver run down my spine thinking about it. I know Ashton wouldn't do like he did but who knows. With me, I'm starting to think nobody wants to stay with me forever, and when my pieces slowly were making their way back together they will just shatter again back to their places.

But why am I already being scared of. I'm not with Ashton. It was just a kiss. Even if he asked me out. Well maybe that would escalate to something great. "Hey are you ok there?" "What? Oh yeah I'm fine. Why?" "I don't know you seem well, different. Was it of what I did back there?" "Oh no. No. Not at all." " Oh ok cause I don't know"

After that silence followed and took over. "Ashton, I know I'm gonna buzz-kill everything but, what are we now exactly?" he paused for a minute. "Well, what ever you want us to be. Listen Han," he said as he looked at me. "I'm not gonna push you into anything. We would take steps. We do everything you want, ok? Just tell me. Like I said I'm not pushing you to do anything" "Thanks Ashton".

"Ok lets go then" I saw him exiting the van. We arrived here. Wow I was so deep in my thoughts. We made our way to the door, followed my Imgoen happily at the door open for us. "Hey guys!" she screamed as she opened her arms and practically put all of her weight on me. "Hey" I said. "Hey Imogen" said Ashton. "The others are in the living room" "Oh ok" she nodded and made her way there where the others were seated.

"Hey I'm going to get some beer. Want something from the kitchen?" "No thanks. Hey I'm going to go wash my hands", "Yeah sure", Ashton exited the corridor and made his way to the kitchen. I went upstairs and made my way to the bathroom. I washed my hands and dried them off with a towel.

As I begun making my way downstairs, Luke's body appeared from a doorway. My body stiffened but I tried not to show it to him. "Hey" he said as he sifted his weight on the door frame. "Hi" I replied hands now crossing my chest and looking down. "So" there was a small silence lingering in the air. "Where were you?" "Sorry" "You heard me" "Well, I didn't know I had to tell you everything that I did"

Ok were did that come from. "But of course you do. I need to know honey what's happening to you. We don't want no one to hurt you know do we?" he said as his hand made it's way to my face. "When did you care about me?" He grabbed my upper arm, pulling me into his room and closing the door behind him, slamming me to the door.