Chapter 29

The Diary
Chapter 29
      ~

Dear Diary,
                    It's Hannah. I haven't written in a while now. In these few months I met Niall everthing changed so much... It's like I'm not that person anymore. My life literarly became upside down. I got involved with something of Niall, well the town biggest treath but eather way we won so yeah. Now me and Niall are finally good nothing bothering us and well yeah. School is about to start again only a few more weeks.

Since we're on this topic I don't knowwha t will happen. You maybe thinking what about Lana, are you excited if youre going to be with her? I don't know. Some stuff happened that I don't think we still are what we were, like I said before but I don't know. Probably Niall wouldn't want me to stay with her.... and I think I'd agree.

I dont know hope it will be all good. I will tell you an other time about what happened.

                                                                                                  ~ Hannah
                                                        ~
Niall P.O.V

I was gonna take Hannah out today. Our time toghether was amazing and I was lucky I had had that. I got to her door slowly knocking on it. She opened the door and when she saw me she smiled. "Ready?" "Yeah" we slolwy walked down the road and we ended up in a field.

She slolwy sat down on the grass and looked at me, her eyes telling me to sit down next to her. We begun talking and I was looking at her. I was going to miss this. Alot.

In begining of summer we wouldn't even look at eachother. I will say the truth that I liked picking on her, then she would get all angry. I was going to miss this so much.

How am I going to do this? I continued to question my self. I placed my hand on Hannah's cheek turning her face towards me. I looked her in the eye as her eyes showed a way of saying 'what are you doing?' I just placed my lips on hers. Hoping that this isn't the last time but thing was, that it actually was.

We countined for a little while, until she slolwy pulled back, taking small breaths and then finally looking up to me. Her face changed and she asked me if i was alright?

It was finally time. ''Hannah, we need to talk" "Yeah what is it?" I took a breath. "Hannah I'm...I'm leaving" "What?" she said in a whisper. "I'm not going to stay here any more." "What? Why?" "I just.... I have to" I slowly begun seeing tears stream down her face but she wasn't sobbing or nothing, just the salty path of the tears. And complete silence.

We got up. " After all this.." she said "You're just leaving" she questioned serious now. "I know Hannah but...." " No. After all that, what we've done for us, to get us, you're throwing it away?" "Hannah I'm sorry" "No I'm sorry. That I actually fell for you"

I just looked down. I slowly moved towards her "I'm sorry I have to do this, it's for your own saftey" "What saftey, if you're talking about Anarchy it's over Niall." "Goodbye Hannah" I said looking in her eyes.

"No, never say goodbye beause saying good bye means your going away Niall and if your going away it means your gonna forget" "I won't forget about you" I said as I carresed her cheek.

"Yes you will" she said moving away from me. She continued in a serious tone. "Niall don't you dare turn you back on me now" she looked me deeply in the eye. I just looked down.

"Don't you dare. Cause if you leave I know for sure you're forget and after all that I don't wanna forget" I begun moving slolwy. "Niall don't you dare turn around"

Desperatly in Love with her, and tremendously sorry, I turned around.

I heard her take breath as I moved away from her a tear running slolwy down my cheek.

''Fine go ahead forget about me

I countinued walking and didn't turn back.

~~~
ohhh want do u think happens next umm ok first off thanks to ALLL OF THOSE who vote for my chapter u really make my dayyyy and HELLOOO to the new readers. *big wave* :D Hope u are enjoying the story and feel free to comment :D I like to read them. umm uhhh i almost forgot 5sos are going to me in the upcoming chapters soo YEEYYY BAHHAHA maybe 2-3 more and they will appear wwaaa bahha soo i will shut up know byebguys and thankksss sooo muchhhh. next chap for 5oo more  :D

Who else is watching freak show??

   ~   AwesomeCC