Chapter 4

The Diary

Chapter 4 

     ~

Dear Diary,

                          You can't believe what happened to me. As you can say I was harassed in an alley nut the creepy thing was the stare guy I wrote before was there to save me. He beat the soul of that gay that harassed me I thought he was going to kill him, but at that time I was so shocked I couldn't even move not even when they were done and the stare guy came to tell me to go. He didn't speak just wit his expression I knew exactly what he said. That's the scariest thing that's ever happened t me. I prayed that he wouldn't do anything but my prayers weren't answered. But then stare guy came along. Maybe he isn't what he seems but I doubt that. He still is dangerous course like I said with the punches he gave that guy he could've killed him. But after all he saved me. Who would eve known stare guy would save me. Well talk to you later.

                                                                                                                                               Bye ~§ Hannah

               I woke up and was sitting on my bed. A vision of last night hunted me. When that brunette guy harassed me to the wall. But then an image as you can say that was nice came into my mind.

When stare guy came. I tried to get it out of my head and got out of bed. I took a quick shower and dressed a tank crop top and some tribal leggings with some lace blue toms. Lana was right on time and we headed to school. We did the same schedule.

Car ,parking lot, park, out, tree, talking and lesson. So right now we were under the tree. I begun explaining to Lana what had happened last night. She couldn't believe it.

“But the thing was after that horrible memory, stare guy came” “What?????!!!!! .... I don't believe you.. what?!!!!?” “yeah I don't know where he came from. But the thing is he saved me” “Wow. So how do you feel now”

“Truly I don't know. Last night a took a long shower to get that guys scent and kisses off my body. I stopped to the point when it begun to hurt. But at the same time I was relived that stare guy came so I don't know exactly how I feel.”

“I get your point.” As we were talking we heard an engine roaring and we look at the direction it was getting. A black bike came parking a few meters away from us. A guy told of it and took of his helmet.

It was Stare guy. He was hot. The way he took of his helmet. But then again he dark. As we were now walking in the halls to get to our looker . We were getting our stuff and me and Lana are now talking.

After some time Lana was about to leave and we headed our separate ways. As I was finishing up from my locker I felt someone grab my hand. My eyes opened at the sudden feeling and at that time I felt a body pressed with my back.

A raspy voice talked to me. “Don't worry, I promise I stay in the dark were I belong” and with that the body that was pressed with me felt like it was unattaching I looked at the person but when I turned around I saw no one.

Everybody were doing there thing. Like nothing happened or no one came to talk to me. I went to my lesson and sat down on my seat. The teacher begun the lesson. After the explanation she asked a question.

“So why do you think they choose one another.?” “They did as their heart told them. You can say they were friends but in the end they both started to fall for each other . That's goes for the boy.The girl always had a feeling for him but he didn't care until the end when he noticed what he was missing. The feeling for the boy was that even if he thought he could leave with out her, in the end he knew he couldn't''