Chapter 15

The Diary

Chapter 15 

     ~

              I woke up and went to the bathroom, to wash my face and such. I headed down stairs to make something to eat. I was walking in the dark hallway when I hit somebody coming out from the bathroom.

“Sorry” I said to the only person that it could be Annabelle. I think she drank last night and didn't know were she was going. Ha. “It's ok”. No, NO. Don't tell me he's in my home know to.

“Niall?” “Yeah, wait Hannah?” I moved next to the light switch so I could turn on the lights and see who it was. I was shocked, I didn't want Niall in my house. “What are you doing here, how did you get in?” and from what I saw he didn't come in know. He was only wearing sweatpants and he was without a shirt.

He was stopped by Annabelle. “Hey, babe come back in here”. Ok my face was changing expressions right now and the one it held now was of disgust. “Wait, what?” “No worry Hannah he's with me” “He's with what now?. The only thing he's gonna be is with the front door. Get out”

“No Hannah don't be like this, come on Niall” she said while grabbing him to go in the room with her again. “Where do you think you're taking him?” “In my room” “No way” “What, lighten up” “Lighten up?, Lighten up?.... I'm not gonna lighten- … Fine, Fine” I said as I waved my hands in the air. “I'm Gonna lighten up. I don't care. I don't even wanna know. But if he's gonna stay you have to listen to me. Your gonna take of those sheets and put new ones on burn those or use bleach on them and then your gonna wash everywhere he went into this house. Got it?. I don't want his filthy stuff in my house” “Yeah, Yeah”.

She closed the door and I headed to the kitchen. That was a nice morning to wake up to. Thanks Annabelle. Thanks for getting the most guy that I hate in my house, really appreciate it.

I went up in my room not wanting to deal with Niall and Annabelle. After some hours I heard a knock on my door. “Come in” “Hey Hannah” “Hey” Annabelle came sitting next to me on the bed.

“Sorry if I made you mad” “It's ok” “It's like, I think I like him” “Well stop, he only does that so he can get to you, he does that with every girl, trust me I now” “Thanks but I think he likes me too” “Good, Great” “Why are you so happy all of a sudden?”

“Oh Nothing, nothing” Finally I could get rid of him. “Thank you” I said under my breath. “What?” “Nothing, nothing” “Ok see you later then. If you want to come were going out today” “Oh ok” “Niall said that he may say the group to go out too”

“Ok” “If you want you can start to get ready” “Ok”. I begun to dress something casual and only a few minutes later we went out the door. When we were out me and Lana were talking, sometime to the boys too but the view in front of me was irritating and I wanted to vomit, seriously.

They were eating each other's faces in front of me. Ok Niall made it clear that he didn't want me know, ugh. I was disgusted. We finally went home after that beautiful outing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now night but not late. I had the sudden urge to go for a walk so that's what I did. I dressed in something comfortable and got a hoodie with me. I went out the door.