Chapter 26

The Diary 

Chapter 26

       ~ 

   I was still waiting for Niall to come out and that's when I saw him. I ran to him. “Oh my god Niall” I said while hugging him. His arms wrapped around me. “Are you Ok?” I know he's not of course he's not but I don't know what to say. He just looked at me.

“Niall it wasn't as it looked like” “Hannah, you don't know what I saw” he said as he begun to sniff again. “Niall, I'll tell you everything, just.. lets go home.” he slowly nodded and headed to the house.

We begun walking cause I came here with Harry. “I know what you did was for me” he slowly said. I looked at him. “If I were you, I would do the same” “Niall” “This is all my fault. I told you to do it, but then if you didn't who knows what he could've done.”

Finally we arrived home and we went in my room. “Niall, Nothing happened between me and Harry” “What? Hannah I know what I saw” “Yeah, I know but it wasn't me. You see me and Harry had a plan” “Oh..” I begun explaining everything to Niall.

“I knew it.” he said while he gave me a big hug. “How did you manage it all though?” “ Well, being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone gives you courage” 

Hello lovelys ok I know it's short but I have so much School stuff uhh I know but the drama is gonna countine lolz :D ok sooo first of thanks  for all those who read and voted and commented :D and Ohhhhh amma give a bit spoiler I think Some 5sos guys are gonna be in it so if u like them keep on reading :) eeeee. Ok so for all those Ashton Irwin fans out there i have this amazin' story for u to read. it will help the writer allot if you could just read her story and i tell you it's amaze ok so the story is called 

"My Property, Ashton Irwin" 

and it's amaze so thank u agian. Thanks for all those who read the a/n :D and and that you got THE DIARY RANKED like OMMGG :D GUYSSS :D :)