Chapter 25

The Diary

Chapter 25

    ~

           Everything went to plan and I don't think that the 'Guy' knows it wasn't me. I just couldn't help to think about Niall. What was he feeling? I am in the car with Harry heading back were Niall is. I couldn't wait to see him.

We finally arrived, and I got out of the car, looking at Harry as I sighed. “Everything is going to be fine” he said as he placed his hand around my shoulder. We begun walking to the entrance..and we finally arrived and walked in.

I got in the room were Niall was and I saw him on the chair. He looked crushed. I could see why. I couldn't even think of what happened when I wasn't here, and even when I was is was terrible. He slowly looked up and his gaze met mine. And that's when I truly saw him. He had all these sad, heartbroken emotions on his face.

His eyes were red and glossy, shining in the light that meant he's been crying. When I saw this I was on the edge of tears but I held back. I went next to him and placed my hand on his cheek. “Hannah” he said, his voice was about to break. “Niall” I said looking at him.

“Ah The lovely couple. So charming” I stood up from were I was next to Niall. “Let us go, I did everything you told me to” “Yes, yes I will. So how was it with Harry?” “It was fine” I said. “Fine, wow that's new. Never had I heard anyone say Fine about Harry” “I told you I'm in love with Niall” “Yes, I know. Well you gave a good show for Niall you know”

“What?” I asked. “He saw the whole thing, you and Harry you know” “No, That's not true, you wouldn't do that” “Oh I would, you should know me by now Hannah”

“Niall..” I said as I looked at him. He slowly lifted his head up and looked at me. “Is..is it true? He showed you everything?” “He slowly nodded his head a tear running down his cheek. “Niall..” I whispered.

“Well you can wait out side now young lady.....Me and Niall need to talk some more.” “No! You had enough talking with Niall. Haven't you done enough! Just leave us alone!” “You don't know who you're talking to, do you? You wouldn't dare talk to us like that” “I would” I said strongly.

“You know..” he said walking closer. “This is all about you, if you wouldn't have came in the story this wouldn't be happening.” “W-What..?” he gave me one last smile until he waved his hand and two guys grabbed me and pulled out. “Wait!” Niall! Niall! Leave me alone!”

I was outside now. “Niall will be here, just wait for him” I just sighed at what happened. What did he mean about me bringing all of this.

                                                   ~

I was so... so I can't even find the words to describe how I'm feeling. He untied me from the chair and I could finally be free. As I was walking out he held my shoulder.

“Niall” he said, as I turned my head and looked at him, with my sad eyes. “How could you?” he didn't answer me, just looked at me. “You know I love you Niall...” “No you don't just...just leave me alone” “Niall don't be like this” “You knew I never wanted to be in this mess, and if I wasn't in it I could leave happily right now”

“Niall” I just turned away and begun to walk when again I felt his hand on my shoulder. “You know if you don't want to have a bigger mess or something more bigger then what happened today........” he said as I turned my gaze to him.

                                                            “You know what to do”  

                                                 ~

Hey guys, soo thanks soo muchh for the reads and for all of those who voted and added the story it makes me so happy :D now i know i haven't updated in a while that's because i begun school agian and was a bit busy but any way yahh. 

i know this was a short chapter but at least i still posted 

Ok so i was thinking maybe we should do this sooo.... you ask questions to the characters to know what like what's going on you know. ok so you write in the comments like ex: ask Niall...... or question Niall. 

Ok so chracters 

Hannah ,, Niall , even Lana (Too let's add her) Harry (Maybe i don't know) or any body you like her friends or you now anybody in the cast just comment :D 

and comment for feedback are you liking it?? pls comment i like to know :D Hope you enjoyed :D