Chapter 34

The Diary
Chapter 34
        ~

We made our way to the others. Luke just gave me a look before I took my seat agian. "So" Calum said clapping his hands togheter. I looked up at Calum and a few inches away from him stood a girl.

Who is she? I said to myself. Is she in the group? But after thinking one question got to my mind. Does Luke do the same to her? and if not is he ok with her with the group and not me?

I begun feeling the tears forming but I kept them in. The girl came next to when I noticed she said "Hi" "Hi" I slowly said. The boys begun talking leaving me and the girl to talk. "I'm Imogen, what about you?" "Hannah"

" Well nice to meet you. You're really pretty. Finally.." she said groaning. "A girl in the group. I toghout I would go mad with these idiots. Well not all of them but sometimes they are like children. Not always, they can stop and be cool and such but sometimes they just click you know,but I love them."

I nodded and gave her a smile. Wow she talked, but I liked her maybe she did to explain. She was like them I have a feeling. She wore some converse, jeggings and a printed top with a jacket on. She didn't wear exactly punk like the boys did but still.

"So..um I'm in the group?" "Of course" she said opening her arms. "The boys definatly like you if they brought you here, and believe me, they never bring anyone here. It's there secret hideout that they love to heart. Hell. They wouldn't even bring a girl they wanna get here with. That's how special you are"

"Oh" "Hey don't be shy." I smiled at her. I looked to my side and saw Luke looking our way. I tensed and took a deep breath. "Hey are you ok?" "Hmm..yeah" She looked were I was previously looking. "Don't let him get to you. Expecialy him." she pointed at Luke.

"So tell me about your self?" "Well I'm Hannah, I like music, brown hair...and yeah..." "Cool" The girl that is Imogen continued talking to me."You know there's our other friend he's not here, he would definatly like you" she said teasing me.

"Oh" "Yeah and he's hot, just saying" she said nudging my shoulder and moving her eyebrows. I just laughed a bit. "I have a feeling that we are going to be the greatest of friends" "Yeah". We contiuned our little chat when the boys joined us.

I begun seeing that Imogen was giving more glances to Calum than a friend would. It could only mean one thing, I smiled to myself, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. I could be wrong. I shook it off and smiled at a staring Michael. 

This is what I need, I smlied to myself. I desrerve this. Forget and move on. This wouldn't be a best group if you saw them, but once you get to know them, they're amazing.This is my gorup now, and I like it. I finally have friends agian. Pick up my head up high and stare at something.

I want this cloud above me to disappear. I don't want to hurt no more.

~

Hi guys omergawd I love youuuuu And now I  know from some places you readers are. I don't know how but wattpad changed and like it has countries of readers? I dunno. OK good news My laptop is back. :D Yey and I love uuu. I'm gonna prefrom tomorrow so luck :) hehe and i hope u enjoy , btw 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS :D 

and i think I will be posting more for christmas. I don't know if it was that good of a chapter but yeah.... Ashton is coimg very soon and Hi Imogen :) Michael? I dunno :D Imogen and Cal? What she doin' hahah andd I will start the dedicationssss :D the story is getting better and Comment pls i wannna know i you guys like it. Pluss listen here

I'm writing a new story yey and i would like  you all to read it if you want. I think you will like it. It isn't posted yet but I will tell you guys when it's up if you don't follow me. It's different from this and amazing :d haha. I will tell you guys more later :P

Thanks for all of those who read these I really appricate and my god i Love you for everthing :) 

Vote, Comment ,Read :D 

~AwesomeCC