Authors Note

Hello everybody :) sorry it has been a while but in this year, I had really big exams and I couldn't update frequently. The Diary was constantly on my mind, because I wanted to post and end the story how I planned.

As many of you have been sending me messages about the story, I will continue it how I planned the thing stopping me was that I had 2 ideas which I couldn't choose from because they were both good for the story as an ending.

I will finally make my choice about it, and if you guys like it I will make a sequel cause I got an idea on that. So I just wanted to write this authors  note to fill you guys. :)

So apart from this story, I am writing a new one :) so feel free to check it out. I am writing that story how I want to write it kind of? as in, in good language as when I was writing The Diary I was still young and now my writing has evolved if you can say that xD.

So with this I think I will edit The Diary and make it more well written in the first few chapters, like how the last chapters are written.

Well I hope you're still fans and I hope you check out the new story as it will help me :)

Thanks so much everybody for staying and reading and I hope you enjoy my new stories :)

See you

~ AwesomeCC