Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon

No one POV

After talking with Ozpin and Glynda, Y/N and his father Zane came back to their household and speaks to Fiora about their next decision.

Quite frankly, they were thinking about letting their son go to beacon. Not only for making new acquaintances and such, but also to speed up their plans and decisions against any threats that may pose them.

Right now, Y/N is seen on his workshop and there he also showcases some of his old weapons and prototypes he did back when he's just a child.

Y/N is seen tinkering on upgrading on his suit's capabilities while listening to his favorite music blaring on the background

Y/N is seen tinkering on upgrading on his suit's capabilities while listening to his favorite music blaring on the background. Until Church appears on his workshop.

Church: Hey Y/N, you got a visitor.

Y/N rises from his seat and huffed, as he raises a eyebrow of curiosity.

Y/N: Really? Who?

Church snaps his fingers as the workshop's doors open to reveal his sensei, holding a sheathed blade on his free hand.

Raiden: Hey little champ, how's your so called "field testing"? 

Y/N perks up from his seat as he stands up and eagerly hugs Raiden, while the said man chuckles and pats his head

Raiden: Any progress on your upgrades kid?

Y/N: *chuckles and breaks the hug* Well I did some progress, mostly upgraded the amount of Nanoparticles stored on the suit. 

Raiden: *nods* Also I heard from your parents that you got invited by the white haired coffee lover old man to his school? 

Y/N: *shrugs* Yeah, and I don't mind if I go to school really. Besides I would like to explore further, don't get me wrong I still love my home but I needed to see some new places. 

Raiden nodded in understanding while Y/N notices that he's holding a sheathed sword on his left hand. It's a katana like sword sheathed onto a modified sword sheathe. 

Y/N: Sensei, what's that on your hand?

Raiden: Consider this as a gift for finishing the training with me kiddo. *chuckles* Besides the original owner will agree that this sword fits you better.