Chapter 13: Preparations

*Time skip the next day*

No one POV

After the defense of Vale and early armed intervention to stop the Grimm horde attacking the city, the adults were already planning on the defenses they can do to prevent this mistake happening ever again

That, and the adults are planning their decision on who will be their next fall maiden on line. But Ozpin is always reminded about Zane's words to him, he speaks not as a veteran and feared huntsman/guardian, but he speaks as a father and a loving husband. 

While the adults are working, the students of Beacon are back to their daily routine. But not for few certain first year teams in the school. 

We see Y/N walking with Yupia on the sidelines and they were heading where Ash is at the moment, talking and knowing more about her mother who's in a restricted area and all. 

Y/N: I know Ash is a confident fighter and reliable friend and all, but I have never seen him like this before you know?

Yupia: *nodding* In the end of the day he's like any of us, a young guardian in training. Sure he's one of the best of first years alongside with you and Pyrrha, but as a orphan before I can relate to him.

Church appears in front of them on his holographic form while they walk towards the campus of Beacon. The team knows about Ash's background info, but the others still needs to know about this. 

Church: She isn't wrong though, Ash is pretty much a orphan like Yupia here. But she is lucky that your uncle Raiden saved her, but Ash? He spent most of his childhood on the slums so I can't blame him for being like this. 

Y/N: Mhm right. *nods in understanding* We let Ash spend most of his time with his mother, he deserved it after all. As a leader I need to understand more and have a bond with the members. 

Yupia: A leader with priorities, *nodding* good call. Come on let's check on Ash. 

Y/N nodded to Yupia while Church disappears and let the team do the talking. As ORION made to where Cinder is being investigated at the moment, they see guards approaching them as a security of some sort for this.