Chapter 2: First Night

Author: First update of 2022! Enjoy!

No one POV

Shortly after unintentionally flexing one of Y/N's weapons, the group is now seen heading to the auditorium. And needless to say, it's quite crowdy inside.

Y/N: *whistles* Sure it's crowdy here

Church: Not bad for a old man organizing events like this.

Yang: *in the distance* Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: *both to Jaune and Y/N* Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!

Y/N: *smiles and nods* Very well then, wish you luck Ruby.

Ruby suddenly leaves out with a smile while Jaune sighs.

Jaune: *sighing* Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?! 

Y/N: *bluntly* Jaune, I'm going to be honest with you. Keep doing this and you might never get a chance with a girl. 

Jaune: *facepalms* Not you too man! Any tips you can give me?

Y/N: *pats his shoulder* Get your s#it together and man up.

Y/N smiles afterwards before he gently pushes Jaune off, and he's very aware that a certain red haired champion is curiously watching him.

Church: Hey you see that hot chick watching you?

Y/N: Yeah, hotness aside. I can tell she's a good fighter at that. Her name is Pyrrha if I'm not mistaken no?

Church: Bingo! She's a Mistral champion in the tournament. Now if we gonna follow Mrs Laurent's plan, she's a candidate to be your wife.

Y/N: Oh really now? You talk about me having wife or girlfriend yet you don't even have a dick man.

Y/N mentally said as he walks through the crowd, as Church mentally curses to him at the same time.

Church: F*ck you too, but nonetheless I'm adding her to our "Harem List".