Chapter 11: New Players, New Game

No one POV

Shortly after the armed intervention that team ORION and team RWBY did against Roman Torchwick and White fang, the police has arrived to deal with the rest of what happened.

Y/N is seen sitting with his team mates without his suit on, Yupia is seen sharpening her blade while Ash is seen leaning onto a wall.

Y/N: Well you two did great work on taking care of the grunts and his henchmen.

Ash: Well we rather get it straight to the point and get it done.

Yupia: We did warn Blake anyways. *crosses arms*

Church: But nonetheless, we all did a great job tonight.

Y/N simply nods and sees Blake approaching her team mates. He hummed as he stands up and rubs off his coat. 

Y/N: Come on, let's check how this unfold.

Ash: *shrugged* I just told the ice queen some of my past. Let's just hope that my words get inside her thick ice skull.

Yupia simply chuckles while Church laughs on his roast. Y/N shrugged as Team ORION is seen approaching Team RWBY.

Blake: Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang

Blake: Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I was with the-

Weiss: *interrupts her* Stop! Do you have any idea of how long we've been searching for you? *pauses and continues* 10 hours. If it weren't for Y/N and his team, who knows how long would it take searching you? And I have decided... I don't care.

Blake: *surprised* You don't care?

Weiss: You are no longer part of the white fang yes?

Blake: No, I-I haven't been since I was younger-

Weiss: *interrupts again* Ah-bahp-bahp-bahp! I don't want to hear it. All I want to know is that the next time something this big comes up... you'll come to your teammates. And not some... Someone else...

She looks to Sun warrily while Y/N laughs, catching the ladies' attention. And there they see Y/N and Team ORION approaching them.

Sun: *slumping down* Seriously what's with me being shooting down?