Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire

Author: I'm doing my best to make this book at least a little bit better than the canon one XD. Now enjoy!

No one POV

Y/N: *coms* You guys keep the ground safe and clear! I take all the enemy Grimm in the air! Church keep me informed!

Church: *coms* Got it! You heard him! Keep the line steady while the reinforcements arrive!

In the dark night of Vale, a sudden battle rages on the kingdom. A battle between the Grimm against the Humans and Faunus alike, both forces clashes for survival and dominance.

Y/N is seen taking out Nevermore Grimm and Griffon Grimm hordes in the air with his dual wielded gun blades. He shoots the aerial type Grimm with precision before switching into blade mode and slices a small Nevermore while handling his gun blades on a odd handle.

Y/N grunted as he flies off again fast and agile, gaining the attention Nevermore and Griffon Grimm alike in the air, yep this is gonna be a long battle

Despite in the middle of the battle, Y/N did his best to focus mentally to talk onto Fu Hua on his head, he needed every help on disposal at the moment.

Y/N: Fu Hua! Can you hear me!?

Fu Hua: I hear you loud and clear Y/N, I know what your going to ask, need assistance?

Y/N: Well I know I'm begging too much for you Grandmother, but can you assist us?

Fu Hua: I will see what I can do. And I warn you, the person who's responsible for this attack knows me. So when I summon myself here, my presence will be known.

Y/N: We take those risks Fu Hua, like you said your no longer alone on this battle. Let's do it!

Meanwhile on the beacon grounds, Team RWBY and JNPR are seen fighting the horde of Grimm with the assistance of Atlas soldiers rallied up by Ironwood. They were using everything at their disposal to fight and survive against the horde of Grimm.

Ruby: *loud* Weiss! Armored king taijitu incoming!

Weiss: *grunting* Hold on!

She uses her glyph to enhance Ruby's Crescent Rose fire power as she starts shooting the Taijitu scorpion Grimm and it screeches in pain. Before Albion comes in with his huge ass sword and slams onto it's body so casually and calmly doing it too.