Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)

Author: Like Big Smoke said, follow that damn train! Enjoy!

No one POV

Y/N is seen standing onto the White Fang's server room and inserted him onto the computer terminal

Y/N is seen standing onto the White Fang's server room and inserted him onto the computer terminal. After the killing spree on the hideout, they are gonna get every info as possible.

Church: All right I'm in their server. Sheesh they encrypted every single data here.

Y/N: Mhm, for once they are smart. *crosses arms* They did that so it takes us time to decode it down again.

Church: Yep. It might take a while so you guys take a rest somewhere here in the hideout.

Y/N nodded as he forms his helmet and checks the map that Blade Wolf uploaded onto their devices.

Y/N: From what Blade Wolf uploaded here, they blocked a mineshaft here. And the said mineshaft can lead us onto the old railway system of the mountain.

Church: Yep, you guys do what you need. I'll decode their data.

Y/N: *grins* Just don't save or download any porn on the server or in your databanks.

Church simply gives him a middle finger to Y/N, which made him chuckle and leaves the server room before proceeding to regroup with Raiden, Yupia and Ash.

As Y/N made it onto a room, he sees Ash petting Blade Wolf while Raiden and Yupia were working together on what will be the planning next.

Ash: *perks up and nods* Yo Y/N, your doing fine with Church?

Y/N: Yeah we are. *sits down besides Ash* Church is decrypting the data on their server room. According to what I found, it contains huge amount of data.

Blade Wolf: Correct, the White Fang is not only stealing and arming up illegal shipments, but also stealing data they got from Atlas products.

Y/N: Yep, I believe our intervention is gonna take a huge blow on their operations. *crosses arms* One way or another we are getting this done.

Ash: Yep. *huffed and pets Blade Wolf* So what's the next plans?

Y/N: Well my plan is check everything on the hideout, I check onto the mineshaft they blocked at. *sighs* It might lead us deeper onto the mountains, but let us hear what Uncle Raiden and Yupia got.

As he said that, Raiden and Yupia returns to them and finally speaks up on what they have in mind for their next plans.

Yupia: *to Y/N and Ash* You two all right?

Ash: Besides feeling a bit worn out after the battle? *nods* We are good here.

What Ash refers is that it's been a long time he took someone else's life in the middle of a battle.

Raiden: Yupia told me that they got some prototype weaponry here. Mostly from Atlas.

Y/N: *scoffs and crosses his arms* This so called "peaceful organization" knows how to run in black markets and illegal weaponry.