Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...

No one POV

After the ruckus that Qrow and Winter did on the courtyard earlier this afternoon, we got a clear shot on Ozpin's office and his inner circle

After the ruckus that Qrow and Winter did on the courtyard earlier this afternoon, we got a clear shot on Ozpin's office and his inner circle. Talking about what Y/N planned and the ruckus incident too.

Glynda: *to Zane* Why didn't you and Mister Raiden intervened on their battle earlier!?

Zane: I was busy talking with some associates of mine. *shrugging* Business is bit complicated, especially that our enemies are planning something.

Raiden: *to Glynda* You don't want people to see a advance cyborg made for war walking on the school now do we?

Glynda can't help but sigh in frustration. Well to be fair they made a fair point on their reasons, but they are hard to deal with. Looks like something never changed on them.

Qrow: *taking a drink before lowering it down* Besides Oz called us remember?

Ozpin: *nodding* Correct, thanks to Mr Laurent's planning and detailed explanation it would seems our enemy is already here.

Ironwood: *eyes narrow in alertness* Here? They passed through without us knowing?

Zane: Seems so. *nodding* As far as I know, someone is providing Salem and her pawns some technology and shady people. So what my son is right, maybe they are here.

Qrow: I've known a lot of contacts here on Vale, I am aware on who's wanted here and who's most notorious here

Qrow: I've known a lot of contacts here on Vale, I am aware on who's wanted here and who's most notorious here. But that doesn't add up...

Raiden: Ozpin, if you needed more assistance you can call the security team I am working on. Besides, Atlas technology is always been hijacked by the people with wrong hands. *to Ironwood and Winter* No offense.

Ironwood: *nods in understanding* Point taken.

Winter simply nodded, but she keeps looking to Raiden on his suite. Before Zane checks his holographic screen on his hands.

Zane: And one more thing, the infiltrator I mentioned that might passed through the defenses? I have a theory that she is responsible for our Fall Maiden's status.