Chapter 1: Dine in hell!

No one POV

It was a another peaceful day on Beacon. They have a new fresh start of semester, and needless to say they were energized about it.

And one certain team is VERY motivated since the new start of the semester.

Team ORION is surpassing marks and grades from the past semester thanks to their remarkable abilities. Y/N with his intelligence, Yupia with her amazing observation skills, Ash with his adaptable trait. And add Church literally being a google to the team.

And quite frankly, Team ORION is on the top of the leaderboards. Team RWBY is just second in terms of studies, performance and fighting skills.

Right now we see Team ORION eating on the cafeteria alongside with the other students in the cafeteria

Right now we see Team ORION eating on the cafeteria alongside with the other students in the cafeteria. Y/N is finishing his bowl of noodles, Yupia simply sipping her coffee while Ash is playing his fork with his finger.

Yupia: Where's Church by the way Y/N?

Y/N: He's on the dorm, probably doing upgrades on our weapons and technology.

Ash: Mhm, Church seems busy all right.

Y/N: Well he knows what he needs to do. *puts down chopsticks* We all know the underworld crime is speaking up when we intervened so we need to be prepared.

He said to his team mates while observing Team RWBY and JNPR from afar, smiling in amusement.

While Ash is amused looking at the girls looking and oogling him in the canteen. Blame his mother for having a amazing looks and strong charisma.

Yupia: *nodding* Understandable. Nonetheless he's AI and all but he doesn't stress himself.

Y/N: I told him that, even machines has it's own limits too. But I made Church, so I know what his limits are.

Ash hummed before he got hit by a pea on the face, he raises an eyebrow and sees Nora playfully tossing peas on him. He chuckles as he flicks a chip to Nora, and she got hit.

Yupia: *chuckles* One second you and Church curse and talk s#it to each other, and one second your working together so smoothly.

Ash: *laughs* Yupia, that is how men works. One time me and my friend back in the underground use to punch each other, and after that we get a drink.

Y/N: *laughs and nods* Man we use to work in weird but awesome ways.

Yupia: *rolls her eyes* Anyhow. What's our next plans?

Y/N: Right now? Find out what the carrot top is up to again, he escaped last time.

Ash: And check tabs as well, *nodding* And upgrading our tech is a good idea.

Yupia: *nods* New semester, same problems I guess.

Y/N: Oh you have no idea.

Y/N laughs with Ash, while Yupia simply shrugged at their interactions. She's surrounded with children nonetheless.