Chapter 1: 4 months later...

Author: Volume 4 is here! Expect lots of HEAVY changes from the canon story line here and also expect slight delays of update cause I'm working onto my MGR X SAO story. Now enjoy!

No one POV

4 months... 4 months is all that Vale needed to recover from the damages and other extended casualties from the prevention of "Fall Of Beacon". Everyone is unsure on what happened and unsure on who's responsible for this, but they strengthen their resolve and rebuild together. If it wasn't for everyone's efforts, the damages and casualties would have been more worse. They were just lucky that there's people competent on their job. 

What people needed are answers, answers on the prevented tragedy and the casualties Vale has to endure. Luckily they won't have to wait longer, Zane and the other high ranking huntsmen and huntresses have released official info about the people responsible for the tragedy.

 Luckily they won't have to wait longer, Zane and the other high ranking huntsmen and huntresses have released official info about the people responsible for the tragedy

Zane and Ozpin officially released information on the people responsible for the attack, namely Mei and Lanza

Zane and Ozpin officially released information on the people responsible for the attack, namely Mei and Lanza. Now both of these individuals AND anyone else helping and working with them can be confirmed as enemies and high wanted criminals at that too. They also released information about White Fang participating onto the attack thanks to Raiden, these people showed their true colors to Remnant and Zane will do everything on his power to finish what they started. 

The Whole Remnant's eyes opened when the tragedy has happened, they have come to realize that they should put aside their differences and know that they have one enemy in common. The Grimm. They're maybe different kingdoms and factions, but they are now united against one enemy. 

Speaking of united... How's the others after the battle?

Y/N POV

It has been 4 months after the tragedy, even I have to endure the tragedy in terms of being a huntsman in training and in my personal life too. The burden of being a L/N weighs more on me since my mother Fiora is in comatose state, I have to make sure any tragedies like this won't ever happen again. 

And yeah, the ladies knows the burden and the pain I'm feeling. Mostly Yang and Ruby because they have lost their mother so they know the pain, but I thank the ladies for providing me the emotional support.