Chapter 7: Moving out

No one POV

Ozpin: *eyes narrowed, serious* Is this true Church

Ozpin: *eyes narrowed, serious* Is this true Church...?

Church: Just my theory Headmaster Ozpin. According to me and Blade wolf's research and investigation, the codes that the infiltrator used to hack onto the CCT tower during the prom in Beacon is way too similar to the codes used in Mistral. 

While the AI explains and suddenly called everyone for a emergency meeting, Teams ORION, RWBY and JNPR alongside with the adults like Zane, Qrow, Raiden, Fu Hua, Cinder and Ironwood via coms were listening out and learning out what their next lead is. 

Ozpin: *leans onto his chair and sighs a bit* Hate to think it, but Lionheart could be the one responsible for this. 

Qrow: *crosses arms and looks to Ozpin* Oz, I got a bit suspicious onto Lionheart before. No offense, during a scouting mission I did on Mistral, most of his huntsmen and huntresses operatives are missing. It couldn't be a coincidence right?

Zane: That and Lionheart is silent this whole time ever since the prevention of attack in Vale. That could be a strong evidence. 

Ironwood: *via coms* Despite with this strong assumptions and theories we had, we couldn't prove it... Unless... Miss Fall you did said you were former member of Salem's circle years ago right?

Cinder: Years ago yes. *nods in agreement* However at that time the members are small and Salem is still looking out for possible recruitments. But I did heard the name Lionheart before. 

Church: *claps hands and information disperses* Well looks like that's the answer we needed, Lionheart IS the impostor among us

Raiden: *growled* That son of a b*tch. 

He tightens his robotic fists while Fu Hua closes her eyes, and contemplates the times she has been betrayed before, as Y/N speaks up this time after they have heard the full story. 

Y/N: So what are we going to do then? We can't just stand here and do nothing, it's the Grimm and Salem we are talking about. And she will not stop until she gets what she wanted.