Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever

Author: Final part of the lore is here! Now enjoy :D

Y/N = Normal speaking

Y/N = Manifested memory speaking

Y/N = Narrating

Y/N = Thoughts

No one POV

As the residence of beacon watches the each champions goes onto their ways without their masters, Fu Hua speaks up once again in a narrative way. 

Fu Hua: At that moment, we thought we are finally free from our chains to our masters. But it was short lived when our failsafe starts to work. But with that, we are free what to do while retaining our old roles. I served as a guardian of 4 kingdoms without them knowing, Lanza serves as the executioner of anyone who have committed a crime or sin, while Alkaios blended in with humans and see them progress.  

The memory switches onto a old civilization of Mistral, making everyone else look into the said civilization in awe. 

Fu Hua: For the most of the time, I was a guardian of Mistral kingdom

Fu Hua: For the most of the time, I was a guardian of Mistral kingdom. They revered me as a goddess, and they slowly called me Phoenix. 

The memory continues to play out as they got to see Fu Hua on her new looks after the gods exterminated everyone and left Remnant, needless to say Ren finally knows why her style and presence are so similar to Mistral. 

Fu Hua: For the mean time, years and decades pass through and it was a era of peace and prosperity without our masters

Fu Hua: For the mean time, years and decades pass through and it was a era of peace and prosperity without our masters. It was a great time of peace... And with that, it gave me time of who I wanted to be aside from being a goddess like being. But before that time starts, my master communicated to me for some reason... 

The memory switches onto Fu Hua on her original looks standing in front of her old master, the God of Light and they met on a secluded location in Mistral. What made her confused is that why her master came back and talked to her despite after he left Remnant. 

God of Light: Champion of Light... Or should I say, Fu Hua?

Fu Hua: *genuinely confused* My maker...? Why are you here again?