Chapter 8: Saving a birb

Author: Time to get a smol and cute familiar for the reader eh? Enjoy!

*The next day*

No one POV

The next day after Y/N made a deal with the pretty boy Jaune to train him and get better at his current state, the students from beacon is seen on Forever Fall forest due to Glynda's task for today

Right now team ORION is seem extracting saps from the tree in their own different ways. Y/N is seen doing the old ways as he extracts it via tube.

Y/N: To be honest this is better than doing nothing in the dorm.

Church: Well I still have things to do in our dorm anyways.

Y/N: You mean you watching your secret stash of 25GB of porn and jerk off?

Church: F*ck you man.

Y/N laughs at Church's reaction while he looks to his team mates. He saw Yupia extracting sap as well, before he sees Ash forming a lightning scythe on his hands.

Ash: I got a better idea than putting that thumbtacks in the tree

Yupia: *deadpan* Your cheating Ash.

Ash: It's not cheating, *smirks* It's called Speedrunning.

Y/N: *shrugs* Let him be, we just want to get this over with.

Y/N continues to extract sap from the tree as Church analyzes it.

Church: This fluids has substances and formulas to attract Grimm. Its either packs of Grimm or a big one like you all fought.

Ash: Then we better get this thing done.

He said as he slices a tree and deforms his lightning scythe. Y/N didn't mind it as he was waiting to fill the jar until his senses perks up.

Yupia: *notices Y/N's action* Something wrong Y/N?

Y/N: Just a feeling that the pretty boy must being picked on again. Wanna check him out?