Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)

Author: One more update before exams XD. Enjoy!

No one POV

Play the music!

White Fang squad leader: Shoot them down!

On the old train tracks of Mountain Glenn, a intense armed intervention is happening. Team RWBY and ORION were doing their best to stop the speeding train.

While ORION are doing their best to distract the incoming fire, team RWBY, Albion, and Oobleck just got inside one of the train carts and does a quick planning.

Ruby: ORION is taking most of the heavy fire, so let's move!

Blake: But we need to get across of the cart with the mech on it!

Yang: And they are trying to pin us down!

Albion: I'll buy you all some time.

He readies his "butler weapon" as Weiss nodded in understanding, before Oobleck speaks up.

Oobleck: Youth these days! Let's move! Double time!

Meanwhile back with Y/N and Ash, they were dodging and counter attacks the hijacked machine known as GRAD. Y/N slices the incoming bullets with his dual gunblades.

Y/N: Tch! I can't advance closer dammit!

Ash throws his chained lightning kunais to distrupt it, but the machine fires its missiles making Ash dodges and falls back.

Ash: Not gonna lie they are smart! Any plans!?

Church: *coms* Y/N go use Murasama! I analyze any openings!

Y/N: Got it! Ash let's make this machine dance!

Y/N switches into Murasama as he parries and slices incoming bullets, while Ash forms fire gauntlets on his hands. Y/N proceeds to get close before he uses his natural speed and proceeds to slice some of it's protective armors.