Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed

Author: Just like any Call of Duty matches, RUSH IN! Enjoy!

No one POV

Team ORION and Raiden are hiking their way through the mountains, on their way through their mission. Ash landed onto a trail, and seeing visible human trails nearby.

Ash: All right, something is suspicious here.

Y/N lands with his suit on, retracting his helmet and looks around warily.

Y/N: Like Uncle Raiden said, a possible hideout here

Ash: *kneels down and checks the trails* Mhm, judging from the trail here, it's either a patrol group securing the area.

Y/N: Mhm, not to mention the communications here are shallow. Even with our advance tech, it's still pretty much low.

Right on cue Church appears on his holographic form and faces both Y/N and Ash.

Church: I'm already scanning any known frequencies around the whole mountain to check if we can find anything.

Y/N: Do that. *nods* Yupia, and uncle Raiden are still scouting ahead.

Church nodded as he disappears off before Ash stood up and huffed.

Ash: This might take longer than we thought.

Y/N: *nods* Yeah, as much I want to use the suit and fly off to advance I rather want to stay with my team and save the suit for advance battles.

Ash chuckles before they heard sudden rock noises, alerting both Y/N and Ash. They holsters out their weapons as Y/N forms his helmet back.

Y/N: *alerted* Who's there?

???: Greetings Laurent.

Y/N can feel the familiartity on the robotic voice as he lowers his gunblade down when he sees a robotic dog like being coming out from the rocks.

Y/N: *perks up* Wolf!

Ash: *slightly surprised* How many companions do you have man?

Y/N chuckles as Blade Wolf hops down from the rocks and approaches the Laurent, while Y/N simply pats his head.