Chapter 6: Preparations

No one POV

After Y/N suggested on sharing himself to the ladies, Ruby, Blake, Yang and Pyrrha are inside his dorm

After Y/N suggested on sharing himself to the ladies, Ruby, Blake, Yang and Pyrrha are inside his dorm. Why though?

Because right now Church is printing a fine contract he made for Y/N's harem, while Y/N is facepalming thinking why Church made him a routine like this.

Y/N: *facepalming* Why in the world I agree on this?

Church: Oh come on man cheer up! It's one way to prove the ladies love towards you! And besides if they cheated on you, they gonna break this contract

Y/N: My love life is not a f*cking contract man!

He exclaimed comically as the girls giggled on his reaction. Yang lays down on one of their chairs and smiles.

Yang: I rather take a test from Glynda rather than cheating on Y/N.

Blake: *rolls eyes* From now on we should be more attentive to Y/N.

Y/N: *chuckles* You ladies work wonders.

Pyrrha: *giggles and smiles* We take it as a compliment.

Shortly after that, Church printed out the "harem contract" in their printer.

Church: All right Ruby, since your the leader read the contract for the others as well.

Ruby clears her throat before she goes where the printer is and took the printer. She took a deep breathe and reads their "Harem contract".

This contract your holding states the following rules to follow to show your love and affection to Mr Y/N Laurent L/N.

Rule no 1: Better do your best to show our affection and love to Mr. Y/N Laurent L/N as long as we love him.

Rule no 2: No one should make a head start without the concern of the others. You all need a damn approval.

Rule no 3: Everyone should inform the others if Mr Y/N Laurent L/N asks anyone of us out. There will be no secrets held, whether personal or lewd one.