Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag

No one POV

*Early morning in Beacon*

It was a peaceful early morning in Beacon Academy. People are still sleeping and gaining energy for their tasks for the next day.

But not for a certain blonde pretty boy, goddess red head spartan and our Laurent in the Beacon grounds.

In the wield fields of Beacon, we see Jaune Arc doing joggings alongside with Pyrrha and they are wearing their respective training outfits and has been doing this for a hour now.

Jaune: *panting* How can you guys are not tired on this!?

Pyrrha: *still jogging* I have been doing practices for years, so this basic training is normal for me.

Both Pyrrha and Jaune heard rapid footsteps behind them as the said Arc groans, ready to hear what Y/N is gonna say.

Jaune: *groaning* Don't say it! Don't say it!

Y/N: *sprinting with a smile* On your left!

Jaune groans while Pyrrha giggles a bit as they both speed up their jogging, and watch Y/N runs like a madman on the beacon grounds

After 15 minutes of jogging, Jaune is seen laying down onto statue nearby to the Beacon entrance grounds, breathing heavily from exhaustion after their endurance training.

Y/N: *chuckling* Need a medic?

Y/N came back to both Pyrrha and Jaune with water bottles and hands it over to both of them. Pyrrha smiles as she hands over a bottle of water to a tired Jaune.

Jaune: *panting* You guys are monsters. *takes the water bottles*

Y/N: *laughs and opens his bottle* Now now, you may think of that. But if you keep doing training? Your gonna be a monster like us soon.

Pyrrha: *giggles and takes a sip* Jaune is making progress nonetheless. A first and solid step for your improvement.

Y/N: Yep, we all got to start somewhere before. Come, take my hand.

Y/N offers his hand to Jaune, who smiles before accepting it and rises up on the ground. Y/N smiles and gives him a towel.

Y/N: Have a quick 5 minute rest pretty boy. *chuckles* We still have a hour before the breakfast.

Pyrrha: *stands up and nods* We agreed that Y/N should train you at physical branch while I train you at combat.

Jaune: *pants and nods* Got it. So what's next on our training Y/N?

Y/N smiles, and this is his favorite part of the training. He gestures to the training room door outside and claps his hands.

Y/N: Your gonna learn how to dodge.