Volume 3

QUICK RECAP OF THE CHOSEN ONE VOLUME 2

Y/N Laurent L/N and with Team ORION started the new semester with a wacky and bat s*it insane food fight that costed A LOT of damage to food properties. While the new semester starts, the General of Atlas, General James Ironwood has arrived with his toys for some reason on Vale.

And by new semester, same old enemies is seen happening in Vale, with team ORION's quick interventions and smart tactical plans they have prevented a tragedy happening and sabotaged some of their plans. And don't forget that Y/N and his team stopped a infiltration on their school, this is what happens when they are ahead of their game.

Not only armed interventions has happened, but Ash finally reunited with his mother Cinder in a very bad timing. All though this happened and all, their enemies won't stop until they have succeeded. The Fall maiden needed a new candidate, but the maiden is not only the big concern here.

The question is, is everyone else ready for the harsh reality that might happen to them?

All chapters on this point are now on Volume 3 of the story...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No one POV

A woman with glasses is seen watching the news on a TV in the bar, about the intervention and quick dispatch of the breach on the city of Vale. She has a gray hair, analyzing blue eyes while sitting on the chair.

???: So, Ozma finally made his move...

While she continues to observe and analyze, her sharp ears heard some conversation from the Bartender and his customer.

Bartender: Man it's hard to believe that the L/N's are here. The rumors and stories about they can take out insane numbers of Grimm are true!

Customer 1: Hard to believe it too cause I'm there to see it first hand, not to mention they have this advance technology too. And the fact that Atlas doesn't have that means it's only exclusive to them.

Bartender: Is that so? *chuckles and pours drinks* But it's good to seem them keep us safe from the Grimm.

The woman kept silent but she takes notes of it. At first glance she may seem a ordinary woman, but for those who are experienced on battles, they can sense a divine like aura on the woman. A divine being blending in with the others perhaps?

???: The L/N bloodline continues to live strong after all these years... Good to know... Each descendants is stronger than the others... They are just like the first born of the family....

She mentally chuckles a bit before she pays up for her drink before walking off outside, and there she can see the full view of Vale city. She takes a good look about it before she sighs a bit and looks back.

???: When this war will end...? I need to act fast... It all started on Ozma's and Salem's problem...

She walks off onto a secluded area, before her full appearance has changed in a instant. Her gray hair becomes white with red tips, her blue eyes changes onto a phoenix like eyes and her clothing too. She IS a goddess.

???: L/N family... I hope you are ready.

Fu Hua: Because this endless cycle of war from Salem needs to end

-End of chapter.