Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives

No one POV

Y/N: *shouting* You guys can win this! Make the training paid off!

Church: *appears to them* All right, I'm checking on their stats. Let's see if the training paid off.

Y/N is seen on the audience front row seats alongside with his team ORION and Team RWBY too, both teams are cheering and supporting for Team JNPR for their team battle this time.

Yupia: *observing both teams* The enemy team has long range advantage this time

Yupia: *observing both teams* The enemy team has long range advantage this time. They got a sharp shooter.

Ash: *eating pop corns* They got Y/N's hot champion Pyrrha here, but coordination is a must here this time.

Ruby: *giggles and smiles* You can do it!!!

Weiss: I admit, the goofball has potential on team coordination and planning.

Albion: That is Y/N's methods on the training, he sees anything that might come in handy for them, or what fits to their style. *eats popcorns calmly*

Blake: Mhm, but let's see how they work this out.

Yang: *nodding and eats snacks* Besides we see them on the training weeks ago, I think they could sort this out.

Y/N simply sits but his eyes fixed onto the arena, interested and curious on how Team JNPR improved this time with their extended training.

Y/N: Mhm, let's see how they handle this out.

Church: Eh don't worry too much man, they gonna live.

The audience cheers loudly as Professor Port starts the countdown for the fight. Jaune readies his sword and shield, while Pyrrha transforms her sword into spear, Nora is being Nora with her hammer while Ren calmly readies his dual wielded weapons.

Port: 3...2...1... BEGIN!

As the fight starts and wages on, Team ORION can see the improvements on Team JNPR aside from individual skill set improvements too. Needless to say that their training to them is actually worth it.

Y/N: Mhmmm, aside from individual improvements they are actually improving in team coordination.

Ash: *chuckles and grins* That and Jaune's agility and dodging is worth it. The team tactics is a bit sluggish but it's still working.

Yupia: Mhm, all though the enemy team is not a slouch either. They have a decent team attacks and coordination. *nodding*

Albion: Indeed, but do they lack something?

Church: I wonder what he meant about that?

Y/N simply shrugged on what the butler said, but they keep observing and cheering them on alongside with Team RWBY.

Ruby: Yeah! Go get them Jaune! *cheers for JNPR*

Weiss: He maybe lacks for the training but his tactics seems efficient and paid off. *nodding*