Chapter 12: Aftermath

Author: Final chapter of volume 3 is here! Also support RisingJack for his upcoming book. Enjoy! :D

No one POV

Y/N is seen sitting on a secluded area as he plays a playback video of his mother Fiora saying her final words to Y/N before she goes onto the battle against Lanza earlier. Thanks to Church's recording systems on the suit, he recorded Fiora's final words and plays it in a form of playback video. 

Fiora: Y/N... Everything you know will be changed and replaced by something unknown once you wake up. I always told you that Remnant is not always a place of brightness, but it's a cruel place if your not ready. But I tell you this... Don't ever give up. Y/N... Embrace your dreams, be brave and move onward. You have just started your own story, and it's your choice on how you want to end your story.

Y/N looks fondly onto the holographic video of his mother Fiora, he didn't care what's happening around him at the moment as he is focused onto the video. His soft neon (eye color) eyes looking fondly onto his mother, who's now forming her battle visor on the video. 

Fiora: See you later my little warrior. 

And there the playback video ends as Y/N sighs deeply, knowing the reality of their situation at the moment. His mother is in a comatose, and who knows when she will wake up and get back to action?

Y/N: Noted mom... *smiles a bit sad* It's my own story and it's also my choice on how I will end it. 

Church: *appears on holographic form* Hey man, your mother is a strong woman... I know she will survive man. She will get through this. 

Y/N nodded but he takes a deep sigh and rubs his head, they may have won the battle against the Grimm but they have suffered numbers of casualties and deaths. It may take time to recover from the damages they have suffered. 

While Y/N contemplates onto what happened, Teams RWBY, and JNPR comes to him. All of them had suffered and pushed to their limits yesterday and they needed each other, more than ever. 

Ruby: *hesitating a bit* Y/N... We're sorry about what happened to your mother. 

Jaune: *looks sad* Yeah... It hurts seeing a child lose a mother. As a brother with 7 sisters, that's one of my fears. 

Y/N: *looks up, a bit teary* It's all right... 

Y/N looks down as tears starts to fall down onto his cheeks, and his ladies that loves Y/N gets hurt emotionally seeing him into a mess like this. 

Yang: *heart aches* Y/N

Ruby and Yang didn't hesitated and wasted no time as both siblings hugs Y/N in comfort, while Blake and Pyrrha slowly follows up and hugs their man. Their heart aches seeing their Y/N can't control his emotions and breakdowns this time.