Chapter 9: Desperate battle

Author: Title says it all! And this is by far the most longest chapter I have made xD. Enjoy!

No one POV

*In Vale*

Adam: *growling in pain* Y-you monster...!

Raiden: *scoffs* That's rich coming from you. I did warned you people, but you are all stubborn to listen to the warnings. 

While the others are busy defending the city from the Grimm, both Raiden and Winter are busy holding the line against the White Fang terrorists who took the opportunity to attack in this chaos. But unfortunately, this attack was turned into a massacre by Raiden. 

And Adam? He is seen clutching onto his wounds and clearly seen horrified, seeing a true monster in front of him while Raiden is checking his HF sword stained with blood. 

Raiden: And as for me? Maybe I am a monster, but the difference between you and me is I kill for the right cause, not you who's doing this senseless killings. 

Raiden glared onto Adam, who actually cowered in fear from his cold glare. Winter walked right behind Raiden, a bit intimidated and shivered seeing how coldly he killed them without any remorse. 

Winter: It's all done here Raiden. We should regroup with the others. 

Raiden: Right. *opens visor* 

Raiden turns around with Winter, leaving Adam bleeding on the floor. He seethed with rage as he slowly and silently reaches for his sword on the floor, he's angry by the fact that a "human" bested him. But thing is, is Raiden even human to begin with?

Adam: Your f*cking wide open!

He roars and charges in, and going to attack Raiden behind the back. Just as Winter is going to retaliate back, Raiden suddenly parries his attack from behind with ease before he puts the customized sheathe from his back onto his hip and sheathed his blade again. 

And at the moment where Adam is wounded and open wide for Raiden, he launches his HF blade onto his sheathed compartment and caught it mid air and slices Adam's arm, all that happened in mere seconds. 

(Imagine that but with reversed roles

(Imagine that but with reversed roles. And let's be honest, does Adam even stood a chance to MGR Raiden? XD)

Adam's eyes dilated for a moment when he felt immense pain and still processing on what just happened. He crashes onto a nearby rubble while Raiden's face is cold and piercing, he did warned him to stand down but he never did. And look at the cost of his hot headed mind of Adam. 

After the sudden moment of attack, Adam finally felt it as he screams in pain. Blood spilling out from his decapitated arm as his screams echoes in the dark night of Remnant, while Raiden scoffed as he sheathed his HF blade this time and turns around as he checks Winter this time.