Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed

*Minutes earlier in Beacon*

No one POV

Professor Ozpin is seen watching how the initiation unfolds in the forest alongside with his fellow colleagues like Professor Goodwitch, Professor Port and Professor Oobleck.

Everything was peaceful until a rare type of Grimm came out and attacks Y/N, Yupia and Ash who were retaliating back.

Glynda: *concerned* Ozpin, if this is a part of your initiation, then your taking it too far

Ozpin: *shakes head, surprised* No it's not. I didn't plan about this.

Oobleck: *zooms in and curious* Oh my, this is a rare type of Grimm! And the size alone shows how old it is!

Port: My Oum. *rubs mustache* I haven't seen that kind of Grimm on my lifetime!

Ozpin was about to make a call to call and help the others, that was until he saw Y/N, Ash and Yupia working together to take down the Grimm.

Oobleck: Wait a second. *notices something* That carefree attitude and precise attacks... Is that....?

Ozpin: *chuckles and smiles* That's right. That is Zane's son, Y/N Laurent L/N.

Port: My oh my... *rubs mustache* Zane married Fiora Laurent herself? *chuckles* Now his stories surpasses mine.

Glynda: It's still hard for me to believe that Zane himself married a Laurent. *crosses arms* But for someone young, the young L/N is amazingly works and performs very well.

Oobleck: *sips questionable "coffee"* I do hope that the young L/N have the battle data about the Grimm they have fought.

Ozpin: *hummed and fix his glass* Well, about the rumor of the said Grimm is called Orion. Because of how their eyes fixed, they are similar of a constellation.

The professors continue to watch the initiation. And needless to say that they are impressed on their smooth coordination and using all of their capabilities to take down the said Grimm.

And they were astounded on the level of technology that Y/N possessed as they watch the said man does his killing move against the Grimm.