Chapter 6: Out from the shadows

Author: This is longer than the previous chapters, now enjoy!

No one POV

*A hour later*

After Y/N collapses and strained himself from trying to awaken his inner power for the first time, he is seen laying down on the infirmary with his harem waiting and worried for him too. Ruby is sitting on a chair with Yang, who's comforting her little sister. While Blake is silent but her face is etched with worry and Pyrrha sitting on Y/N's side with a frown.

Ruby: *worried* Is he going to be all right?

Yang: He will Ruby... *looks up* He did told us that it takes more than any stupid reason to get killed right?

Blake: But his aura levels are... Unstable. *looks to Y/N a bit unsure*

Church: *appears to them* Don't worry ladies, he's stable but I believe he's in a deep sleep. He did strained himself a bit.

Yang: But what was he doing? *looks confused*

Church: Earlier on, Zane found out they got a deeper power on them. And believe this or not, but a literal ancestor of Y/N's and Zane's awakened their inner power but Y/N can't handle it yet it seems.

Pyrrha simply frowned on Y/N's current state on the bed. But what the ladies doesn't know is that Y/N is somewhat communicating to his ancestor Fu Hua. And yeah they have made a mental note about this ancestor of his.

*In Y/N's sleep*

Y/N is seen standing onto a plain but clear platform like a clear mirror

Y/N is seen standing onto a plain but clear platform like a clear mirror. He looks around in confusion and surprise before he sees Fu Hua standing in front of him too this time. She smiles a bit and hummed.

Fu Hua: This is more of our personal domain, one where we can talk freely. And the flow of time does not affect here.

Y/N: Woah.... So we can communicate here? So all I need is to sleep?

Fu Hua: That, and meditate. *nodding* Your father can do it too, now all of your powers are slowly reawakened we can do this anytime and anywhere.

Y/N: Mhm... But what happened earlier? All I remember is pushing myself to the absolute limits before blacking out.

Fu Hua: It seems your body is not yet ready to handle the overwhelming power of yours. You strained yourself, but luckily your stable at the moment.

Y/N: Mhm... Man this is beyond science. Not even the advance technology can't even explain how this is all happening.

Fu Hua: *smiles* Trust me, no matter how much technology evolves it's pale comparison against to the people living on my era back then.

Y/N: I see... *nodding* But when will I know that my power is ready to be handled?

Fu Hua: Hm.... *crosses arms* Personally? Give yourself some time. Your body is still adapting to the power it experienced.

Y/N: Got it. *nods with a smile*