Chapter 5: A Harem is formed

Author: Title says it all! Also InsaneLord3 your OC is here now XD. Enjoy!

No one POV

After the last night's nasty heist by Roman, both team RWBY and ORION are now back at Beacon academy doing their daily routine academy works for the day.

Right now, they are seen on Glynda's class

Right now, they are seen on Glynda's class. She was demonstrating on proper stances on fighting alongside with Y/N and Pyrrha Nikos themselves helping the other students for their combat studies.

Ash: *chuckling* Man our leader got the Mistral champion's attention.

Yupia: *nods* As far as I can tell she's willing to learn with Y/N. Unlike other females who are just gold diggers.

She said while watching the other students practice their combat abilities, mostly on Y/N's and Pyrrha's spar against each other.

Back to Y/N, he is seen parrying most of Pyrrha's attacks with his dual gunblades. And he isn't wearing his nanosuit this time to make it more fair.

Church: Her reaction time and her stance had been improved than the last time you fought.

Y/N: Yep I have noticed it.

Y/N suddenly found a opening on Pyrrha's attack as he slides his gunblade towards her like the last time.

Pyrrha is fast enough to see his next move, she uses her acrobatic skills to get out of Y/N's counter parry attacks and lands on the arena floor with a smile

Pyrrha: *readies shield and smiles* Not going to work on me again this time.

Y/N: *chuckles* Self taught, and not half bad either. Still!

He propels himself towards Pyrrha and lands a strong kick onto her shield, staggering her a bit before Y/N follows it up with strong combos with his sword.

Pyrrha manages to block it but it send her skidding on the floor and pants a bit due to the energy she needs to use against Y/N.

Y/N: Your technique lacks something.