Chapter 0.5: Current state...

Author: This is just a updated info about Y/N's new powers, abilities and weapons in a form of a short chapter, also expect some bit of backstory here. Now enjoy! :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCANNING....

HOST IDENTIFIED! Y/N LAURENT L/N

GRANTING ACCESS...

LOADING COMPLETE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the screen, we see Y/N popping up his own camera onto the screen. It's somewhat very worth nothing that he got a longer (Hair color) hair and his bit rugged look, showing that he's been busy lately on the work and their tasks. 

Y/N: *on screen* Hello there

Y/N: *on screen* Hello there. *waves with his hand a bit exhausted* Sorry for the late upload of this recorded journal, we were busy on the rescue missions and you can see it the proof on my long hair here. *chuckles a bit* So far we have made a lot of good progress on recovering from the attack.

Y/N is seen sitting on his personal work desk, and judging by the current status of his team on his team's dorm, the dorm is empty so it's a good time to do some quick journals. 

Y/N: *on screen* Church is with dad, planning and helping out as usual. Ash is maintaining order with Roman in the other lower areas of Vale since he's a former gangster, so I believe he knows the area more than I do. Besides he's gotten used onto the dirty slums of Vale, and I have faith on him. Yupia is with Raiden, helping him working onto her complex cyborg body. So I am alone here, assisting the others. 

Y/N said as he combs his hair upwards with his hands this time, sighing a bit exhausted at that after nonstop tasks for the past months. 

Y/N: *on screen* While I am free on the tasks before, I managed to get some... Upgrades on my tech and weaponry. After the battle here in Vale, I realized and noticed the flaws of the tech I used in battle. Sure it's for a battle and all, but not for a prolonged battle and possibly a incoming war against Grimm and Salem's lackies. 

Y/N stated before he opens the screen and it reveals a upgraded suit that he will use soon. A upgraded and improvement of the other suit he uses. Most of them have different designs at that too. 

1.