Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant

Author: Expect some lore from now on! Also a bit of signals on this one! 

Y/N = Normal speaking

Y/N = Manifested memory speaking

Y/N = Narrating

Y/N = Thoughts

Enjoy :D

No one POV

Ozpin is seen sitting on his chair in the headmaster's office as usual, with Zane, Qrow and Ironwood waiting patiently and anxiously for Fu Hua. All men agreed that it's time to know everyone the truth, from Fu Hua's perspective that is. 

Zane: If what Fu Hua said is true, then that means she has live long enough to witness the true history of Remnant. *crosses arms*

Ironwood: Secrets will be unveiled. *nods slowly* I am not sure what secret will she told us aside from Salem's enemies and her history. 

Qrow: Mhm. *nods in agreement* No more secrets from now on, we should know who we are up against. 

Ozpin is silent, because the history of him and Salem are long. And aside from that, they will know that they allied with demi gods from their era. His train of thoughts was interrupted when Fu Hua walks out on her human disguise with Y/N and Team ORION behind her. 

Yep Ash is been recalled back on Beacon. And due to the 4 months nonstop, Ash's hair has grown longer and somewhat more battle hardened. 

Ash: *sighs a bit* This better be good. Roman and Albion is taking care of the undergrounds and the slums, all criminals are taking advantage of the situation. 

Fu Hua: I will provide the answers about the battle just transpired

Fu Hua: I will provide the answers about the battle just transpired. Of who were our enemies, and what is their motives. 

Y/N: *nods seriously* We wait for the others to come. It's better to let them know the truth than leaving them behind the dark and had no clue about it. 

Zane: Mhm. *nods in understanding* And where's Church?

Yupia: In our dorm, still preparing as usual. We all needed the current status of our situation. 

Ironwood nodded in approval as Ozpin let them take their sits while Fu Hua leans onto the wall. And not so long after, teams RWBY and JNPR made it onto Ozpin's office after taking a morning break.