Part 84

Rene groans as he fills her tight, soaked pussy with his cock. He thrusts again, then Celine flips them. The view of her, on top of him, riding him as her body rolls and her breasts bounce with the flannel not covering anything is so intense that Rene has to grab her hips and slow her down to avoid coming right then and there. Celine gasps as she rolls her hips on him again. "I missed this. I missed you." "I love you." Rene sits up to pepper her chest and shoulders with kisses as he thrusts into her. They move together, their bodies in perfect harmony like a dance as they make love. Rene purrs French endearments over her skin and rubs her clit slowly, the extra tease he knows she needs. When she gets close, he makes her stop, wanting to draw it out. "I want this to last, Celine." "We have all night." She promises. "You never have to stop touching me. Not until the sun comes through my window." But Rene rolls them and insists on loving her properly, taking his time with each stroke, memorizing her moans, learning exactly what drives her insane, what buttons to push, what makes her get that hazy lovestruck look in her eyes. When they finally come, it's a release beyond anything Rene has ever felt, beyond any other time together. Sex usually gets worse, becomes routine, or has to get rougher to compare tothe first time, but with Celine, it only gets better. They lay together, still tangled in Celine's bed as they kiss and catch their breath. Celine laughs once. "I was hoping for a Christmas miracle – some alone time for us."