Chapter 10

The two kids took a bath as the dragon sat on the table eating Cale's food. The dragon looked at the door as he felt the human's aura.

- Human, you're back! Did you got what you need?

The door opened revealing Cale holding 2 plastics. He placed it down on the bed and pulled down his hood. He glanced at the messy table where the dragon is eating his food. A name, huh.

- Why do you always wear your hood human, your hair is very pretty!

Cale raise his eyebrows at the dragon. "They catch too much attention. It'll be hard to move if I get too much unwanted attention."

- I can change them if you want!

"Ho, you can do that?" Cale stared at the eating dragon on the table.

- It's very easy! What color would you like?

Cale smirked at the dragon. "Make my hair black." The dragon obediently followed Cale's request, and his hair turned black as the dragon touched his hair.

"Dragons really are mighty." Cale said patting the dragon's round head.

- Of course we are!

"Are the two cats still taking a bath?"

- They are! Human when are we going? They said that if you make a wish at the rock tower it's going to come true!

"Rock tower? What's that?"

- A rock tower where you can make a wish!

Cale sat on the bed and crossed his legs. "What are you going to wish for?"

"For the 2 cats to come with us too!"

"Rejected."

The 2 cats who had heard the conversation giggled at the dragon's wish.

"Give this to them, they're clothes." Cale pointed at the 2 plastics beside him and the dragon obediently followed.

- They look good on you!

The dragon told the 2 children telepathically. They're in shock when Cale didn't just brought them food, but also have them comfortable clothes to wear. They had never received this much kindness to anyone even to their own tribe who locked them up.

"Aren't they expensive?" The anxious On asked.

"They came cheap since there will be a festival in a few days. Don't think too much about it."

"T-thank you," On blushed as Cale helped her brush her tangled hair. His hands were strangely cold but they somehow felt nice.
"Oh and Cale-nim, black hair goes well with you."

"Does it stand out?"

"No, I don't think so." Hong said approaching him.

"So, what's your plans now?" Cale asked keeping in mind the dragon's wish.

He's not going to make the dragon's wish come true because he asked for it. He just thought they'd be useful. Definitely. Really.

'Damn it.'

"We plan to travel and discover things." Hong said. He's in his cat form playing with the dragon.

"I see, do you perhaps want to come with us?" Cale asked and the 3 children snapped their heads towards Cale. Cale frowned at their looks. Their eyes were shining and twinkling.

"Really? You'll allow us?"
"No take backs, promise us!"
"Human, I knew you were a good human!"

- So you plan to be a adoptive father now, Cale?
- HE'S GOING TO BE GREAT FATHER!

Cale's head was ringing from all the voiced talking at him at once, he just nodded to answer all of them.

Cale explained to the 3 what he's going to do, they all followed him, the 2 in their cat forms and the dragon flying beside Cale when invincible.

- Human, the rock tower! I want to make a wish!

'Right.'

Cale asked the people around for directions, the dragon's excited voice which filled Cale's mind, suddenly dropped at the sight of the Rock Tower.

- H-human! On and Hong dongsaeng said it was pretty! But it is not!

The black dragon cried. Cale couldn't see the invincible dragon but he's sure the dragon is not spinning above him in disappointment. It is indeed surprisingly normal looking.

"Here, make a wish." The cat transformed back into their human forms when no one was looking and handed each of them silver coins. The two took it in confusion.

"Cale-nim, you're not going to make a wish?" On asked as her brother threw the coin and made his wish.

- Human, are you not going to make a wish? I just made my wish!

The black dragon asked, too, and Cale only looked up at the sunset. The sky was giving off a tint of orange and pink.

"I'm not fond of making wishes. Since it'll cause me to have expectations. I wished everyday before for my mother to come back, but no God listened to me. Besides, it's more comfortable to live life without expectations." Cale said then looked down at the 2 children. His black haired fluttered with the wind. On nodded her head in understanding and made a wish. 'Please make Cale-nim happy.

- Human, I didn't knew you were that smart! But still, making a wish isn't that bad at all!

For Cale, making a wish is just like winning a bet. You might get lucky at first and win twice of your money and then you'll feel happy. But when you bet again for the second time expecting another win, you lost all your money, you'll feel like shit.

Having a lot of expectations just bring an unpleasant disappointment to someone.

"What did you guys wished?" Cale asked the three children averaging the age of 9. On was walking beside him while the dragon was on clinging on Cale's shoulder like a koala. He was carrying the tired Hong in his arms. Cale didn't want the cat to worsen it's injury when he should be resting right now.

"If i tell you it won't come true, hmp!" On said her tail wagging as she rub her head on Cale's legs.

"That's true." Hong said hugging Cale's arms. He wished for Cale's safety.

"I wished for human to give me a name!" The dragon cheerfully announced. The 2 cats snapped their head at the source of the voice.

- I told you Cale, that dragon definitely needs a name.

"Hmm, is that so? Give me some time then."

They looked around the place until the sun was down and talked and talked.

"You three, wait here. I have business in that mountain up ahead." Cale placed Hong on the grass and On licked her dongsaeng's head.

"I can't come too?" The black dragon appeared and stared at Cale's eyes. He sigh.

"Sure, you come along. You two, wait here and guard. When there's suspicious people don't fight alright? Just follow my scent as fast as you can. Understood?" Cale crouched down petting their heads.

"We will, nyaa~"
"Come back soon Cale-nim, nyaa~"