Chapter 18

Cale cursed at the intense pain on his chest, his mind was racing and he unconsciously activated the Dominating Aura.

He looked down at the source of pain, there, on his bloody chest, a golden sword was stabbed him from the back and pierced him from the front.

"KHUAHK!" Cale vomited blood, his surroundings were noisy but all he can hear was a ringing sound and his name being called.

Fog surrounded them and Cale felt a being on his lap and neck. It was the children.

- HUMAN! HUMAN?! CAN YOU HEAR ME? I'M GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD IF YOU DIE I SWEAR!

"CALE-NIM PLEASE LOOK AT US!" Cale went back to his senses, Choi Han was cupping his face with his palm, tears were falling down his huge black eyes.

It was On who created the fog to cover them. Cale tried to raise his hand to create ice but the dragon stopped him.

- HUMAN I'LL DO IT, I'LL DO IT JUST PLEASE DON'T DIE!

Raon's voice was full of desperation that it hurt Cale more than the sword for a moment. He reached his hand out to the invisible dragon's head and patted it.

"It's fine, I won't die. Protect them for me." Cale whispered and kissed the dragon's head. It burst into more tears.

"WHO ARE YOU? STEP BACK!" It was Choi Han who shouted, his sharp sword releasing a black aura and pointing into a certain someone behind Cale.

"Back away, you're not my target," Cale's eyes widen in terror at the familiar voice. "Such a shame, blocking a sword for a cat? I've never seen a Thames act so unsightly."

At the mention of his mother's surname, Cale pulled out the sword out of his chest splattering blood everywhere, but his wounds immediately closed as if nothing was there.

- I'm being abused! Sob!

Crybaby complained but did a great job on healing his wounds anyway.

The fog prevented Cale from seeing the bastard who dare spout his mother's name in his presence.

"Raon, On, Hong, protect everyone. Don't even think of stepping forward," Cale's voice was full of authority and his Dominating Aura made them nod.

"Cale-nim, you should stay back-" Cale pointed his sword at the red eyed Choi Han. 'Did this idiot really cried?' Cale didn't bother asking and just threw a glare at the black haired punk. "Stay here and stop my children from being hurt."

Choi Han nodded automatically putting his hands up in understanding.

"Raon, you can show yourself now." Cale spoke in a sudden warm tone and nodded it's head. A black small creature appeared on Cale's neck. It was clinging like a koala.

"Human, are you sure it's fine?" The dragon spoke and everyone's eyes widen. They confirmed it's existence. A dragon. With a human.

Rosalyn got up from her feet, "CALE HOW CAN YOU- HOW- WHY IS-" she gasped as Cale pointed his sword at her neck.

"If anyone hurts any of my children," Cale glared at everyone specially the nosy Rosalyn. "I'll have your head flying." His voice sent chills down to their spine and made every hair on their body stood to it's ends. No one dared to speak as his brown eyes glow crimson.

"Aha! I knew it! You're the person who stole my dragon!" Venion Stan's voice echoed as the fog dispersed into thin air. He was smiling, however, everyone was shaking from fright. They wanted to run, but their strength left because of the presence of Cale Henituse and the dragon.