Chapter 28

"HUMAN! YOU'RE AWAKE!" Cale's head snapped at the source of Raon's voice. The black dragon threw himself on the laying Cale forgetting he is currently bedridden.

The Ancient Dragon gasped as he saw the red haired child groan. He opened his mouth and closed. He frowned.

Eruhaben took the glass of water on the table and helped Cale finish it.

"Hungry." He seemed to have forgotten his question earlier and decided to be shameless by asking a stranger for food. He felt his stomach folding itself the moment he opened his eyes. He was surprised too that he managed to ask who the man was before asking for food.

"...Ha. For what am I doing such things again?" He couldn't help to ask himself when it seemed that Cale was fine with the sudden embrace. He even pet the black dragon's head. His lip twitched up.

Cale, seeing the strange look of the white haired man, he threw a glare and wrapped his arms around Raon. He immediately remorse at his own actions as he felt his when body ache.

"Don't move too much, your condition isn't at its best so it's better to drop the suspicion and just lay there." Eruhaben stood up from the bed and brushed the strands of hair covering his face. "I'm still maintaining your temperature with my magic. Here have some apples." The Ancient Dragon threw a glare at the laying Cale Henituse as he feed him. The dragon who appear to be enjoying his human's embrace talked in his cute voice. He forced another price of apple in the red haired child's mouth.

"Human, I teleported to the Forest of Darkness with the coordinates noona provided!" Raon broke free from his arms and flew around the white haired man's head. Cale just frowned as he chew. "Then Goldie gramps found us!" Cale frowned even more.

There was silence for a moment as Cale was trying to eat the apple without his jaws hurting. "I don't like you. Tell me your iden-" The red haired's interrogation was disrupted by the running On and Hong who barged inside without knocking. They were in their human forms. Cale hated how they easily trusted this stranger.

The two kids ran to Cale and landed on his lap on their cat forms.

"Cale! You finally woke up! Nya~" Hong said as he rubbed his body on Cale's arms, his tail gently brushing against his chin. On got off his lap and nudged her forehead on Cale's hand.

"Cale-nim, we were so worried. Your body was freezing we thought you were gonna die." On's voice was calm as ever but her eyes shook as she spoke.

"That's true human! If it weren't for Goldie Gramps I would have destroyed the world!" The black dragon chimed in, his paws tapping Cale's shoulder.

'Ha.. I should thank him.' Cale thought throwing a tired glance at the white haired man. Just thinking about Raon's thoughts made him shiver.

The light was orange and dim, but he was sure the man wasn't old enough to be called gramps by the dragon. He was attractive too, Cale admitted.

The man looked back at him with a strange stoic gaze. He brushed it off.

"How long was I out?" Cale asked sitting up. He can feel his back bones cracking, he groaned in both pain and pleasure.

"Five days, 13 hours and 23 minutes and 3 seconds!" Raon utter fluttering his wings as he flew. Cale's face turned sour. Five days.

The crybaby must've had a hard time if it took days. And come to think of it, he isn't hearing Abby's nagging.

- HAH! I thought you'll never ask!

- I'm being abused! Sob! Abby is right, you're a bastard!

'Is Abby mad that I somehow overdid it?' A smile traced on Cale's lips.

- WHAT ELSE. ABBY COULDN'T CONTROL THE AMOUNT OF POWER YOU RELEASED! SOB, I'M SO TIRED!

- Cale bastard, I'm very hungry...

'You should switch nicknames..' He frowned at the realization the two didn't suit their nicknames.

Eruhaben who had been dropped his mouth at the stupid scene. 'Who the hell smiles and frowns at the same time?'

**

After a few minutes of the three children clinging on Cale, they left to have the two adults have a talk like they had requested.
Eruhaben grabbed a chair with magic and drank wine straight from the bottle.

Cale stared at the man. His long white lashes flutters everytime he blinks, his white hair looks silky too, and his menacing golden eyes. Those were colors he had never seen before but he felt familiarity towards it. Cale's eyes twitch in pain as he felt a slight headache.

Eruhaben crossed his legs before talking. "How are you feeling?" His voice was cold but the red haired seemed to felt comfort to it.

Cale shook his thoughts. "What happened? He clenched the blanket unconsciously. Eruhaben, who seemed to have misinterpreted the act set the wine bottle aside. 'What am I doing, drinking wine infront of a child?'

"Just like that little dragon said, I found you haft alive in the forest." Eruhaben pursed his lips thinking of what else to tell the child. It was awkward for him, being the only one who remembers the child. Of course, he was somehow hurt and hoping at least a bit of affection but those two cold brown eyes showed no emotion for him.

It only revealed suspicion.

"I felt pity for the children. You dare tame a young dragon and just gonna die?" Eruhaben changed the topic by forcing Cale as the subject.

Cale just scowled at the white haired man. "Tame? Says who?"

Eruhaben, looking utterly dumbfounded just made a face asking for explanation. Cale rolled his eyes and continued.

"I just saved him. And he followed me. Same goes for the cats." Cale then realized something. He threw a glare at the white haired man. It was very strange from the start.

'This is bad.' Cale thought as he stood up on the bed with shaking knees. Eruhaben just stared at him dumbly.

Cale thought that he was with the blonde commander. Why else would he be relaxed after knowing a existence of a dragon?

Cale activated the Dominating Aura as he thought of ways to bring the man down without getting a lot of damage.

However, the white haired man just smiled, no it was more like a smirk.

"You dare do that Infront of a dragon?" The white haired man looked at Cale from below, but Cale felt that he was being looked down upon as he felt a strong aura. It felt familiar but he couldn't pin point where he felt it.

Cale stepped back, the bed being soft and messy, he stepped on the silk fabric. He let out a yelp and closed his eyes waiting for the floor to hit his head.

But it never happened as he an arm on his waist. He opened his eyes and met the strange white haired man's glowing gold eyes.

It was very beautiful. It was very strange from the beginning. How could he not realize it?

"You..." Cale pointed his finger at the man's eyes. The pupils were the same as Raon's.

"You're a dragon, aren't you?"

Eruhaben just rolled his eyes.

"You unlucky bastard, you just realized?"

'Oh.' Cale thought as he felt his face heat up in embarrassment and the Ancient Power's shocked voices.