Chapter 29

I edited something 🦑

**

- HE'S A DRAGON! THAT POWER WAS DRAGON FEAR RIGHT?! SOB, SO SCARY!

- Cale... I'm hungry...

Cale Henituse was embarrassed for displaying such attitude Infront of a mighty dragon. He pushed their white haired dragon and sat down on the bed trying to calm down and also avoiding the dragon's gaze.

As he felt his heart calm down, he looked back at the dragon. It smiled at him, Cale not knowing what to do just smiled back. It looked ugly and forced but Eruhaben ignored it.

"Uhm, so... Uh..."

"Just talk the way you did before. It's more comfortable." Cale scratched his neck at the dragon's request.

"Who are you...?" Cale asked as he fixed his sitting position to indian style and wrapped the blanket around his body.

"Hoh..." The dragon felt a pang of Deja Vu. The feeling was the same, and it bothered him. But more importantly, he was concerned of what really happened. The children did not told him anything except the fact that they're running away.

"Bob." Cale's stiff expression was replaced by a funny expression. His eyebrows were touching and his mouth was wide open. The dragon managed to hold his laughter.

"Just kidding. Eruhaben. Call me Eruhaben. I'm basically the oldest dragon in the continent." The white haired man held his head high. Cale's reaction was priceless. He opened his mouth and closed it as he raise a finger. Opened it, and closed it again and nodded. As if he was unsure if he was still sleeping.

"I see..." Cale said as he looked down on his clenched fist. He felt extremely lucky to meet two dragons in a row. That he was trying to check if he was just dreaming.

"I'm Cale Henituse. I'm very thankful that a great mighty dragon helped us. However..." Cale scratched his cheek seemingly embarrassed. "Can I eat? I'm extremely hungry... If you don't mind..."

Eruhaben laughed.

**

"So, you're telling me that you have a Ancient Power that could see a glimpse of the future called Sura?" Eruhaben repeated the red hair's words. It surprised him, of course. Being alive for almost an eternity, he believed that he have the best knowledge in everything. It was a pride of the oldest dragon in the continent.

"And that you can talk to your other Ancient Powers as well?" Cale nodded as he stuffed a piece of meat in his mouth. The three children on the table ate fruits as they already had their meals.

"Aigoo... My poor head..." The Ancient Dragon massaged his temple as he try to digest the newly acquired information. He didn't expected any of this to happen to Cale.

"Is there any problem?" Cale's unconcerned voice made Eruhaben look up from his plate of grapes.

'This bastard...' Eruhaben just sighed.

"I've never heard of a human communicating with their Ancient Powers. Moreover, I've never heard of Sura nor Abby, I've never encountered neither of them." Eruhaben's sharp eyes made Cale flinch. "How many Ancient Powers do you have for you to smell almost like nature?"

Cale set down his fork and knife. "I have 11 so far Eruhaben-nim." He wouldn't have TD such precious information carelessly to a random person. But he was talking to a dragon, it's still stronger than him thousand times without even trying. He wouldn't lose anything for such trivial information.

The white haired dragon just groaned. "You unlucky bastard," the tint black dragon looked concerned at Eruhaben.

"Goldie gramps! Are you alright? You look exhausted! Are you sick like human too?"

"Nya~ Dongsaeng Raon is right. You should rest gramps." Hong chimed in while On just shook her head and licked her paws. Her two dongsaeng clearly doesn't understand the situation.

"Is there anything else that you haven't told me yet?" Eruhaben asked as he crossed his fingers together while looking at Cale with a frown.

Cale couldn't help but feel suspicious. He just met the dragon. And as far as he know they're selfish and prideful creatures who wouldn't care even if their kinds die infront of them. Of course Raon was an exception. It appeared strange to him, that a dragon didn't even hesitated to help a stranger without asking for anything in return. Moreover, he seemed concerned that he is starting to poke his nose at Cale's business.

The red haired didn't liked it. He needs to be careful, specially that his children are already have been exposed to great dangers. And the vision of Hong being sliced didn't left his mind up until now.

"What do you want? I don't think it's normal for a dragon to care for a human's business." Cale admitted as he glare at the dragon. He glanced at the children. "Raon, On, Hong, get behind me." Confused, the three kids followed. He grabbed the knife on the table. It wasn't a sword or anything, but it's what he have.

"What do you mean what I want?" Eruhaben, surprised by the sudden change of attitude, just remained on his seat as the red haired stood up. The dragon eyed the knife, it was funny but he knew it could be a deadly weapon if someone like Cale, who have 11 Ancient Powers have it.

Cale didn't answered and just glared at the white haired dragon who's expression didn't gave any reaction.

- Cale, are you insane? We're gonna die! Sob!

- I'm very hungry... Bastard Cale, eat first...

The two Ancient Powers shared their sentiments to Cale but he ignored them.

His condition was indeed bad, and even if he has 11 Ancient Powers like what Vitality said, he doesn't know how to use them and what their identities are. He was in a great disadvantage but it doesn't mean that he'll carelessly put the dragon and cats in danger.

"Nothing to be honest. Infact, I'm interested in you." The white dragon spoke and drank the wine.

'Is he an alcoholic?" Cale thought to himself. The dragon had been drinking wine ever since he opened his eyes.

"Pardon?" He frowned at the weird answer of the dragon.

"You're quite interesting. You attract all kind of creature including me." Eruhaben didn't lied. He doesn't want to concern himself with the child's business but after knowing how many Ancient Powers he possessed and that he seemed to be in trouble, he couldn't just leave it alone. He still care even if he doesn't admit it.

"And you don't seem to be aware that you smell like nature. Infact, you yourself is nature itself." His eyes glowed more golden as he spoke and Cale felt shivers down his spine.

"What do you want from me then?" Cale asked as Eruhaben haven't answered his question yet.

Eruhaben just smiled. The conversation flowed the way he wanted. He might regret it later, but for now, he must protect the four children. And the black tiny dragon, he's stronger than him.

"Hmm, let's just say I want to follow you?"

Cale dropped the knife.

"REALLY?!"
"Nyaa~?"
"Nyaaa~!"