Chapter 17

"Your highness, are you alright?" A blonde blue eyed crown prince Alberu Crossman approached his father, the king of Roan Kingdom. His father nodded but did not took a glance at him, his eyes were focused on the embarrassment of Henituse Territory. Cale Henituse.

A trash drunk yard bastard who is a good for nothing son of Count Deruth. Everyone was looking at that trash with terrified and admiring eyes. He looked like a wild beast with his eyes strangely glowing crimson. His eyes were brown, it didn't made sense to anyone.

'Is he really a trash?' Alberu started to question himself. As a crowned prince, he is known for being a good judge of character, and his rating for Cale Henituse? So useless and the most harmless person in the kingdom.

Tho it changed in just a few minutes. He's now full of mystery, and Alberu likes solving mysteries.

It was just a normal boring yet again celebration for Alberu when out of nowhere bombs started exploding, dead bodies are everywhere and blood is seen the whole place. Alberu knew he was the target since the King is showing signs of support on the 3rd prince openly. It must've been the 3rd prince who ordered the assassination since he's the only bastard the would do something so foolish.

Alberu was ready to fight and save the nobles to win his father's favor just then the angry looking Cale Henituse appeared out of nowhere with the most intimidating aura everyone probably felt and turned the table upside down with a single attack. Ice emerged from the trash's hand and smoothly decapitated the black caped terrorist's head as if it was nothing.

Alberu found the sight of bloody Cale oddly beautiful.

He trapped the mage who looked like the mastermind of everything, then it suddenly shouted something Alberu couldn't understand and three other men jumped down on their direction.

Silver light appeared before their eyes and enormous wings flapped to hug—rather trap those people, it was a magnificent sight. He was dumbstruck, another Ancient Power. Then Alberu, a skilled magician felt a strong amount of mana on Cale.

"Impossible," Alberu couldn't believe his own eyes. He knew for sure Cale didn't studied specially magic ever since his mother died. So how can he use layers of shield while using another Ancient Power?

Cale had stopped the human bombs from killing them in exchange for him puking a handful of blood out of his mouth.
His curiosity grew, no, he's definitely interested on Cale Henituse now.

The mage was thrown and Cale tortured him for a while trying to get information, at least that's what it looked like to them, but Cale was just doing it for fun, then a shocking news shook everyone.

Venion Stan, the friend of the 2nd prince, is the mastermind. Cale then sent the mage's head flying, showing Cale's pale face with blood.

Alberu observed as Cale dropped his sword and approached his wounded little brother.

"Where's that bastard Venion?" His father, the king said out loud.

"We can find him later Father, for now we need more Priest, summon all of them and-"

"CALE!" A ear piercing scream made Alberu turn around. His eyes widen in horror.

- Human, are you alright!

The dazed Cale heard the tiny dragon, Raon, worry over him. Cale wasn't in a bad shape at all. Definitely.

"I'm hungry..." Cale murmured as he drop the sword he's holding ignoring the Ancient Powers chatter around and approached his brother. The hole wound on his shoulder had stopped bleeding, the Priest was just covering it with gauze to keep it still and prevent Basen from moving his shoes excessively.

Two cats approached Cale and started to rub their head on his leg. Cale crouched Infront of Basen and pet the two cats.

"Are you guys hurt?"

- I'm alright, human!
- Nyaaa~
- Nya nya~

The two cats and invincible dragon answered and Cale smiled warmly.

"That's good," the sight was heart melting for Basen and everyone. Cale smiled. At the cats. And it was a genuine smile. Basen felt a pang of jealously with the cats.

"How's their wounds?" Cale spoke eyeing Basen's shoulder and Eric's stomach.

"Young master's Basen wound is deep but we had closed the wound. He'll have to rest for at least a month. And Young master," the Priest hesitated as he look at the pale Eric puking a little blood. "I don't know if I can do much. The wound was very deep and big. I just stopped the bleeding but I can't close the wound... I apologize but there's nothing we can do unless we have a Pope." The Priest said with a sad tone and Eric just closed his eyes tightly.

He just said that Eric doesn't have a high chance of surviving.

Cale felt his heart ache as a tear roll down Eric's eyes. Just then, the dragon spoke on Cale's mind.

- Human! I think I can close the wound! Extend your hand out, fast!

Raon said excitedly, Cale was confused but placed his hand on Eric's wound anyway.

"Cale?" Eric asked as he touched his wound. Eric flinched at the pain.

"Don't talk," a faint light came out of Cale's hand, warm feeling surround Eric and he felt himself getting better. His headache also disappeared.

"Oh my-" The Priest covered his mouth in shock as the wound started to close.

- Did I do good, human?

Raon asked and Cale felt the dragon behind him. Cale was confused, how can a dragon have healing powers? It was something he had never heard of.

Cale nodded his head and smiled and the two cats rubbed their heads on Cale again.

"H-how-" It was Rosalyn. Cale frowned at her being nosy again.

"Thank you," Amiru sobbed more and hugged the smiling Eric.

"It's finally done now... Finally," Cale whispered as he look up in the sky but everyone heard him.

Choi Han stared at the red haired. His face was bloody and tired, his eyes stopped strangely glowing, too. The sight of the red haired smiling bitterly made Choi Han's heart ache.

Flash entered Cale's vision and he saw a sword cutting Hong into two.

"HONG!" Cale shouted as he cover the two cats with his body. A golden sword stuck thru his chest, blood came out of his mouth showering the two children with his own blood.

"CALE!"