Chapter 42

"Stop uttering nonsense, why would I bother engaging myself with such annoying people?" Cale glared at the grinning Toonka while Lerk looked at him with a confused face that reminded Cale of a broken clock.

"I beg your pardon Young Master-nim? Are you saying everything was false accusations?" Amiru asked in a tiny voice as if scared anyone else would hear a forbidden information. "But the evidence? Was that framed?"

Cale's left eyebrow arched, "To think that many people would fall for that, how annoying."

The conversation went on with Lerk asking what's happening.

- Aren't you too popular these days?

Abby teased but Cale's poker face revealed nothing.

"What are your plans now Cale-nim?" Lerk asked with respect. His eyes were shining brightly after Amiru Ubarr had told them what the red haired had done to mobilize the terrorists.

"Why."

"I want to follow you! Your swordsmanship was good, better than my master I must say!" Lerk's eyes were twinkling like a child that it reminded Cale of the children. He suddenly felt a flow of emotions.

His eyes twitched at the man feeling somehow annoyed, "I do not run a adaptation center."

Lerk's face turned bright magenta at the red hair's words, he knew he looked young but not young for Cale to think that he's younger.

- Are we going to steal something now? I'm quite bored you know.

- You must explain to Cale his other Ancient Powers first.

- I'm hungry...

- Sob, they're so mean to this child!

Cale stood up, first, he needs to get a thick cape and with luck, he can enchant it with runes. "I'll be going now,"

Amiru stood up and grabbed Cale's sleeves. Then let go with flustered face

"Ah! Sorry, but do you need m-money?"

Cale's eyes shine. "Ah yes, please lend me some."

The red haired then left after Amiru had given him a few gold coins and new clothes. (His clothes were so dirty without the dragon, it wouldn't be a surprising news is someone mistaken him as a beggar.)

- Cale, I can feel them.

'Them who?' Cale asked with a blank face. He had been trying to conceal his presence with the help of the coat Amiru had given him.

- The whale. They're not alone tho, I could feel a human presence near them.

Cale's expression turned stiff.

Just as he was debating what to do he felt a light head ache and saw the flash of light. Two whales transformers into their human forms, one of them was surely the one he had saved, Paseton, and one woman. The two whales faced the barbaric man Toonka. Toonka pulled out a sword a pointed it at the woman who took out a wip out of nowhere and with a single swish of her wip, the grinning Toonka was cut into haft-blood and guts scattered everywhere.

Cale felt his stomach do back flips at the disgusting scene.

'WHAT IS THAT BASTARD DOING THERE?' He asked himself as he crouch down to calm his insides down.

It will be dangerous if another human sees them. But it wasn't his business. Not at all.

- Hey, I can't believe you let them steal from you! You need to get back that cape, that handsome whale is still wearing your cape that is not fair! It'll look better on me!