Chapter 30

"That damn Princess!" Crowned Prince Alberu Crossman shouted in anger as he threw a chair across his office. Choi Han, who seemed sane enough just ate the cookie on Alberu's table. His munching and Alberu's heavy breaths filled the room.

"Are you done?" Choi Han asked as he took a sip from the crowned prince's tea. It was already cold but he did not mind. It was refreshing either way.

The crowned prince's face was flustered in anger and frustration, it red to the point it reminded Choi Han of gochujang that he barely held back.

Alberu's eyebrows twitched at Choi Han's reaction.

"What are you snickering at you bastard?" He shouted and threw his shoes at the black haired man who is sitting on top of his desk.

"Nothing, your highness." He responded and covered his laughter with the cup of tea.

"I swear, that damn Princess... I'm going to kill her and..." The crowned prince's rumblings entered his left ear and left thru his right.

They both had let their guard down. But Rosalyn sure do know how to surprise people in her own way.

Choi Han just sighed.

Three days after the meeting, the King of Roan Kingdom had announced to the citizen what had happened.

"Mother, what did Hyung Cale did? Why is he a wanted criminal?" Lily Henituse, the only daughter of Count Deruth pulled the hem of her mother's sleeves.

Countess Violan couldn't answer her daughter.

Lily's blue eyes shook as her mother just tightly closed her eyes. She doesn't want to believe the news. She doesn't want to believe what she was seeing. Rage filled her as she threw her wooden sword at the Magic Communication Device hoping the King's face would disappear.

'Hyung isn't like that! He wouldn't kill anyone without a reason!' Lily kept on telling that to herself as she look at the King holding a drawing of her Hyung with the words saying "Wanted Criminal".

"Cale Henituse is traveling with a black four year old dragon and red and silver cats. If seen, please immediately report to the knights." The face of Cale Henituse was shown in the whole Roan Kingdom. Lily frowned, the illustration looked nothing like her Hyung at all. His hair in the drawing was unkept, while his eyes were red when it was supposed to be brown.

"With his current powers, he could destroy our Kingdom if he wished to. Please be careful, I don't want my people hurt."

**

"Was that very necessary?" Choi Han asked as he follow Rosalyn to the King's office. The princess looked satisfied with the news as she was walking very carefree.

"What do you mean?" Rosalyn asked without looking back. A few servants passed and bowed their head for respect and Rosalyn responded with a smile.

"She's so nice!" Choi Han heard the servant's squeal and it made him question if they were blind. Rosalyn's smile was clearly not nice even if he stare at it for days, his judgement stays the same.

"To label him as a murderer." Choi Han hated to admit it but, he thought that Rosalyn was a good person since she had helped him. He's disgusted that he even refered to her a "friend" when the bombing started.

Rosalyn just smiled as they reach the King's door. "He'll need me to clear his name, even wild beasts can be tame, weren't you aware of that?" She glanced at Choi Han's stoic face before pushing the door of the King's office with a respectful smile.

Choi Han couldn't help but frown. It was something that would never happen, because before that time comes, he will have her head flying.

"Your highness, the light and hope of the Roan Kingdom." She bowed respectfully and Choi Han who stood behind her followed suit.

"Princess Rosalyn, I heard that your men was the one who found the evidence of Cale Henituse's connection with the bombing." The King's face was full of seriousness. He know that Cale was a trash but it never crossed his mind that he would dare do such things.

"Yes your highness, it just proved that his intentions were to assassinate Venion Stan and to attack you as well. The decision to mark him as a murderer was the right choice for the sake of peace of the Roan Kingdom." Her voice was gentle and kind, you would never thought how many lies she can spout with a straight forward face.

Choi Han clenched his fist. He can't act recklessly.

The King seemed to be convinced at the report. "Very well, I shall reward your men. Who were they?"

Rosalyn bowed and smirked.

"It was my personal knight, Choi Han, your highness."

"What none sense-" Choi Han shouted as he looked at the red haired princess Infront of her.

"You dare speak without my consent?" The King's angry voice echoed around his office.

Rosalyn offered her remarkable kind smile as she bow. "Forgive my knight your highness, he's quite shy and humble with his achievements. But he is a very reliable ally and a friend of mine." Lies. All lies.

Choi Han clenched his hand and bit his lip. 'Why am I doing this to myself? I could just kill them if I wanted to, right? That bastard Alberu is better than this king.'

Choi Han reached out for the scabbard of his sword when the door burst open, a royal sword flew across the room and landed near the king's right ear.

"Well hello father." Alberu Crossman entered dragging the King's knight who had been guarding the door ever since the princess entered.

"C-CROWN PRINCE! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?!" The King's face redden.

When he told Choi Han he's ready to point a sword at his father, he wasn't joking. His current actions proved it to Choi Han.

"Crowned Prince Alberu, you're currently disrespecting the King and the Princess of Breck Kingdom." Rosalyn's sweet voice made Alberu crunch his face in disgust.

"Oh shut up, you want to be a mage but you're still using your noble title? How pathetic."

Rosalyn seemingly annoyed by the retort just smiled. "As you can see, we're in the middle of a meeting. If you could just wa-"

Alberu sticker a hip out and crossed his arm. "Wait? I don't have much to say. I'm just here to tell Father to think who he is taking under his wing. After all, red roses only smell good but it can make you bleed without realizing it."

Rosalyn's eyes burned it anger as she clench her fist.

"Choi Han, escort the Crowned Prince outside."

Choi Han obligee without a word but the Alberu sticker out his palm to stop him.

"No need, I'm capable of seeing myself out. Enjoy your little meeting, father." He winked at Choi Han then left not forgetting to slam the door behind him.