Chapter 41

Five weeks have already passed, and there is still no sign of the missing red haired. Every knights are restless due to the dangers the Forest of Darkness holds—they couldn't eat or shit in peace.

"How is the search going, any good news?" Crowned Princess Rosalyn stare at the smiling Ron Molan. She knew it would take time, but what she did not expected is for them to not find any trace of them. Sure, the Forest was huge however with the hundreds of knights each Territory had sent, they had already searched every single corner of the forest. She set down her cup of tea as the butler nodded it's head.

"D-do you think he's alright?" Lily Henituse asked her Hyung Basen as she lightly clench his hand. It has been two days since Basen had woken up. Her blue nighty sky eyes wavered as Basen couldn't answer. He doesn't want to give her a false hope, it'll just hurt her more.

"Don't worry, I am sure he's definitely fine." Rosalyn smiled sweetly at the child, which nodded with enthusiasm making her short hair bounce. "I know he's not a murderer, it was surely a set up. I'll help him clear his name if I can." She added while looking at the distant wall. Ron's lips twitched up.

'What a brave young lady.'

Basen, who seemed to notice the ill intent, did not smile back. The princess and his hyung were never even close in the first place. Therefore, he couldn't find any reason for her to go thru this length.

"How long are you planning to hang around in my office you punk?" Alberu Crossman snarled at the black haired man who is currently laying on his usual spot, the beloved sofa. "And what's with the horse in my garden?"

Choi Han sat up and grabbed a piece of cookie in the basket. "Found the horse near the entrance, it looked hungry and doesn't seem to have a owner."

The prince threw a piece of crumpled paper on the man, he couldn't understand him at all. One day he's mad, then starts crying because he pities the red haired Cale Henituse, then started cursing at the nobles, then starts eating cookies in his office. His mood swings were definitely terrible that he's starting to wonder why he even offered a hand to the man.

He stretched his arms out and felt his back crack in pain.

"Aigoo, my poor life..." He moaned out and cracked his back a little more.

"Your highness, why don't you try to exercise at least once a week? You're going to die early before Roan Kingdom even reaches its peak. I could offer a hand or two," Choi Han said while wiggling his eyes brows at the blonde prince who just rolled his eyes at him.

Alberu brushed his blonde hair back with his hand as he read the paper Infront of him. It was a report of the search for Cale Henituse. He felt stressed out even more then remembered Jour's words.

'When the time comes, you must protect Cale, only you can do that.'

But can he really? The more he think about it, the more he agrees he'll be just a baggage to the red haired who doesn't seem to care about the world. Add the fact that Choi Han had laid a hand on him, how could he ever trust him too, right? If it were him, he'd immediately resent the punk and all his friends.

"Hey Choi Han," Alberu called and the black haired man hummed in response as his mouth were full of cookies. "Give me a back massage."

"MOMMY!"

Alberu's muffled haft-moan-scream echoed around the office. Choi Han was sitting on his back applying pressure on his muscles and bones. The man was a professional in relieving his grandmother's back pain back in his world.

"As expected, your bone cracked a lot since you have been sitting in your office since you were born. Fuck, you even called your mother just by this little push-" Choi Han applied pressure on the Prince's hip and it made a satisfying 'crack' and Alberu couldn't help but moan. "You might end up summoning all of your ancestors if I did this-!"

"FOR THE LOVE OF ROAN KINGDOM OH FUCK!" Alberu muffled shouts and cursing filled the room as the black haired man's hand applied pressure on the place where he's constantly feeling pain.

**

"You alright?" Brilliant green eyes appeared Infront of the crying Hong. The cat hadn't stopped bursting into tears ever since thier human disappeared, infact there hasn't been a day when all the three children would not cry their eyes out.

Clopeh Sekka was not good with kids, but seeing the bastard's self proclaimed children in this state somehow makes his heart sting.

Then a thought ran thru his mind. In myths, the heroine would often disappear one day and face the huge problem to save everyone from the great danger. He suddenly felt shivers.

"He's a living legend..." he muttered under his breath with wide eyes sparkling like high quality gems.

Meanwhile, the cat Hong, sniffles while looking at his noona On and dongsaeng Raon training with heavy hearts. He remembers what they had discussed a few days ago after they found out the note Cale had left for them.

'You're more safe here.'

"Is it because we're too weak? That Cale-nim didn't want to bring us?" His noona had asked herself that day while the white dragon had the crying tiny black dragon, Raon, on his chest.

"That is not true! I-i am the great a-and mighty Raon Miru!" The dragon exclaimed while tears flow out of its blue eyes.

"Noona, will he come back for us?" The sobbing dragon stopped crying. There was a moment of silence, even Eruhaben doesn't know what to say. For living this long, he had only encountered dragons who would respect him from afar, thus a group of children crying Infront of him was out of grasp.

He could only avoid the puffy eyes of the three children.

Coming back to the present, that is the reason why they are training and trying to improve and surpass their limits. When they reunite with the human, they do no want to be a burden.

Like what Cale wished, they're going to stay in the glass mansion and hope for his return soon.

"ACHOO!" A red haired man sneezes as he look at the whale person he had met last night. He had been dumped with the salty sea water in the middle of a fine morning. His dripping wet hair covered his face.

The Ancient Power of Prophecy had brought him here, and just like what he saw, the bastard Toonka was grinning ear to ear as he received the attacks of the whale accompanying Paseton.

Cale sighed as he watched the annoying scene while crouching on the sand to conceal his presence.

- Do you only have fucking crazy people around you, hmmm?

The Thief asked, and once again, Cale sighed.