Chapter 14

'Damn it, where the hell is the Henituse Estate!'

Cale's mind was racing, he ran his cold hand thru his magic dyed black hair. He never went to the Capital since his step brother, Basen, would attend such events and gathering for him. This made Basen think his hyung hated him for stealing the position, but Cale never wanted the throne in the very first place. Even when he was pushed out of succession two years ago he never complained. Cale just wanted to live a luxurious and peaceful life.

"Ah, damn it!" Cale cursed under his breath crouching on the ground. From afar, he looked like a drunk mage with his cape covering him.

"Human, there's too many people with brown hair! I can't find him!"

"Nyaa~ Me too, There's too many people."

"Cale-nim I couldn't find anyone with the description you gave us, too."

The three children said as they ran towards the crouching Cale. He had ordered them to look for Basen around since Cale doesn't really plan to engage himself with the bomb terrorists, his main goal is just to save his brother. He couldn't careless if the other nobles die, as long as his brother is safe, the Henituse territory is safe too.

He wasn't expecting them to find his stepbrother anyway, he just needed some time alone to think.

Cale stood up, and slapped himself.

"H-human?" The dragon looked at the red haired human with concerned eyes. 'He has  not lost his mind yet, has he?'

"Hey dragon, dye my hair back and make us all invisible. There's only one way to find him." Cale said with a extremely worn out voice then pulled down his hood. Basen needs to recognize him so he can just pull him out of there. If that won't work, the red haired would just throw a tantrum.

- For a human who have 11 Ancient Powers, is that the best plan you could muster? Why aren't you going to help the others?

"Why would I sacrifice myself there," he stretched his arms out. "My time is too precious to be wasted on them, don't you think so?"

- Right. Just make sure you won't overdo it or I'll cry!

Cale shook his head at the crybaby's request. He doesn't plan to do anything except ensure Basen's safety.

Palace of Joy, the location of the venue in celebration of the King's 50th birthday will happen in that place. It was built by the king  to share his joy when the crowned prince was born, but now, the king favors the third prince more.

It was a lot more fancier than the Henituse Estate, the thought made Cale frown. A palace was built just because a certain person was born is more fancy than Cale's home. It irked him.

"Cale-nim, how are we going to help?" On asked, he couldn't see her since the four of them are invinsible with the help of the tiny dragon. The level of magic it was just using as if it was nothing was already at the level of a high grade mage. Cale then understood why a grown up dragon could destroy a kingdom if it wanted to.

"No it's dangerous. I told you already I don't plan those terrorists." Cale answered.

He explained to them earlier what will happen and that his brother might die from the explosion.

"If human says so, then I will follow!" The dragon announced full of enthusiasm.

"Anyway-"

BOOOMMM!

A ear piercing explosion echoed at the
whole Capital. People started screaming and running away from everywhere.

BOOOMMM! BOOOOOMMM!!

Blood suddenly splattered everywhere as two more explosions were heard. The bomb were planted on the people's belongings making them explode with it. The people around either exploded too or lost a body part.

Human guts were everywhere.

Cale wanted to run too and find his brother immediately, but his head was ringing from the explosions. Two paws grabbed Cale's shoulder.

"HUMAN! I THINK THOSE ARE THE TERRORISTS!"

It was the black dragon shouting. Cale came back to his senses as he heard the dragon's small voice.

"ON THE TOP OF THE PALACE!" It added. Cale's head snapped to the direction immediately. He saw it. Men dressed in black robe was surrounding the Palace of Joy where his brother, Basen, is supposed to be.

Cale's blood suddenly rushed, and before he knew it, he was already running forward where everyone was running away from there. He left the dragon's magic radar and his body appeared in a blink of an eye.

"Human!" The dragon called out then made the two cats visible.

"ROSALYN-NIM! LET ME IN YOU JERK!" Cale saw the familiar black haired punk arguing with a guard. They already had set a barrier with the help of the palace mages.

"We can't, we are just following the palace protocol, please do understand." The guard explained looking at the ground. He looked like he wanted to do something too but he's helpless.

"LET ME IN, ROSALYN-NIM IS IN DANGER! I'M HER FRIEND IF SHE GETS HURT IM GOING TO KILL YO-"

Another loud explosion shook the ground. It caused a strong wind making Cale's cape and fiery red hair dance with the air.

Cale watched as one of the nobles inside the gathering exploded. The terrifying scene made the young cats angry. Everyone inside was panicking and trying to run away but due to the barrier made by the mages to keep the terrorists from running, they couldn't get out.

Cale was trying to find a way to pass thru the barrier.

"Hey, Raon Miru." Cale felt his blood boil. He doesn't want to use his powers if possible.

"What? Who's that?" On asked.

"Hey, dragon, your name is now Raon Miru," Cale said in a low voice and smiled in a villainous way. He does not know what that even means. It just randomly came out of his mouth.

He felt the dragon's paws on his shoulder. "Really?! HUMAN I LOVE THAT NAME!"

The black dragon- no. Raon was happy as he have a name now. A identity made specially for him. He knew it wasn't the right time to be happy but he could not help but grin and even tho the human can't see it, he could feel the happiness of Raon's voice.

"Raon," Cale called.

"Yes, human?" The happy Raon replied.

"Destroy the barrier."

And with that simple order, the invincible Roan shoot a ball of fiery fire as big as Cale's fist and it crashed with the blue transparent barrier making another huge explosion. The wind it produced pushed back everyone, except Cale. The dragon had made a shield covering them.

And in front of them, a hole was made.