Chapter 1

Danial Summer's POV

Well, that memory was years ago when I was younger, immature. I just got out of my maturity at that time and was nothing but a flake. I had been through enough and she was not the one to invade my mind right now.

I graduated with honors and I think I had to admit, that night before the exam boosted my score. I was getting all the right answers and codes, all because of her help. We did not have sex but she helped me to study after we kissed. And I think I would love her company always.

Until I learned who she was.

She was the daughter of my father's rival company. Kent Tech. She was an IT engineer that was one of the youngest minds that was participated in the Science Expedition in Denmark.

How lucky.

I was here right now, doing my part as a PI in the family business. I tell you my degree did not come easy but you think I have the skills to know who was who and who they said they were. Nothing escaped me now.

But I remembered her sweet face and sweet talk and her sweet lips. They were the tastiest that I ever taste and I think I never go back on anything else but her.

My love.

My future.

My Flora.

"Summer, get your head in the game!" My boss shouted at me as I was daydreaming, again, about my unrequited love. I think I cannot do anything about it now. I have to get this infatuation out of my system. And I will do it tonight.

"Yes, sir," I replied before typing more codes and security encryption.

It was crazy to hear your dad calling his last name as he was making rounds on the company. I was relieved that no one knows who I was and my dad did not use his surname in the company. Only his first name.

And people never asked anything other than that. My dad was a gangster.

I was typing and typing again on the computer as my mind was making sure that my plan will carry out tonight. And I hoped that she will accept it.

Flora Kent's POV

I was gaining some information for a friend to get something off her ex. I know you think that I might not be ethical with this, but hey, after you learned my story, it will be different now.

I was an IT engineer at my family's company and it was nice. But I think I wanted something more than that. More than being an IT engineer. More than working 9-5 routine. More than being the perfect daughter.

I wanted to experience what others my age were experiencing. I wanted to find someone that will be my partner or maybe my future. And I have blown that option before with someone that I deeply cared about.

But I was wrong.

After I learned who Danial was, I was beyond pissed. I wanted to crush him but also I wanted to feel his lips on mine again. My core was strumming just think about it.

"Flora, I need you to check for this one," my dad said as I was typing codes and looked up to see that my father was giving something for me.

"I wanted you to look this up and maybe put the information that I needed to make sure that our client will be okay," he said before he went out. I sighed.

See what I mean?

I was just a mere employee for my dad and I think I have to do something quickly before I can go insane with this.

My whole life was to please my parents. Sometimes, I wanted to just be like my sister, Fauna. She did what she wanted and she did not give a damn about what my parents did.