Chapter 10

Flora Kent's POV

After that session of playing with myself in the bathtub, I went to rinse and wash my body as I was dreaming that Danial was inside the bathroom with me, caressing me with his lips and kisses. Then, I went to play with myself again.

It has been 30 minutes and I have come three times thinking about those gorgeous blue eyes and ginger hair between my thighs. It was not good but I think I wanted him with me in real-time instead of my imagination.

No, Flora, you need to get your mind out of the gutter. You need to focus and you need to get him out of your system. He did not love you and he will never will.

I shook my head as I was trying to keep up with the tasks that Val asked me to do before I went to make some dinner for myself. I think I needed a cat as it will help to keep me company. I sighed. Danial also liked cats and I think we would be happy if we stay together.

Where did he stay anyway when he was in Albania for his holiday? Did he stay in a hotel where people might be having a one-night stand or maybe he rented a room at somebody else's apartment that has their owner inside the house as well?

Calm down, Flora. You were being paranoid. You and Danial were not an item, you said it yourself and I think you were not thinking clearly. Who cares what he does and where he stays? We are not that woman 5 months ago. We have changed.

I took a deep breath before I went to exhale it. I have to make sure that I was thinking straight before I went to make some dinner. The phone rang when I was looking for some peace out of my mind from Danial. I went to pick it up.

"Hello?" I asked in Italian as I know that no one knew my number except for Val, my new boss.

"Hi, Flora. Having fun yet with the codes?" He asked me as he was chuckling behind the phone.

"No, I think I might be having some headache from all of this," I said as I was rubbing my temple before clearing my throat.

"So, what's up? Why are you calling me right now? Any more coding that I need to do?" I asked him as I was making my way to my kitchen as I was thinking of making lasagna. I think that would be a good dinner for me tonight.

"Well, I was thinking of inviting you to a ball. Of course, others that work for me will be attending as well. Consider it as a welcome banquet for you," he said as I was listening to it.

Banquet?

Ball?

The honor of me?

I was giddy at the thought that. I cannot wait to meet other people as well. I think our founder has a wife and I wanted to meet her as well since I heard that she was the only one that can beat our boss at his own game and that's they fell in love. Or so I heard.

"So, what do you say? Would you love to meet others?" He asked me as I was in my wonderland.

"Yes," I said enthusiastically before I cleared my throat.

"Yes, that would be awesome," I said as I was trying to control my excitement.

"Well, I see you tomorrow then, it is Saturday after all," he said before he hung up. I was jumping up and down before I was dancing in the kitchen as I was playing the music as loud as I can. I was making my lasagna as I was smiling because I looked forward to meeting everyone else that worked in this company as I did.

Danial Summer's POV

I have met Flora and since I was in Val's home country, I have had the honor to stay with him. Besides, he owed me for something that I do for him back when we were in college when I was an exchange student in Albania.